my father has registered a 'WILL' and after his death as per 'will' my mother has got every thing mentioned in will and it is also mentioned in the 'will' that after death of my mother i (only son) will get every thing.

please advice do my mother should have a will or my father will is sufficient?
Please also in Delhi
HOW WILL CAN BE REGISTERED (if required) as my mother cannot walk properly? more  

View all 26 comments Below 26 comments
Thanks Sh.Pankajji for the detailed information. more  
Thanks to Sri Iqbal Singh and Sri Pajnkaj Srivastava . In deed , to precise and make easy the Succession and Inheritance Act at the concept of the Kartha of he Family , in his life time through earning and , in his old age striving for help , concluding and Registering a Will shall be made mandatory to save every body safe and apprpriate enjoyers . more  
Dear Sh.Iqbal Singhji... The will can be registered in the office of the sub-registrar of the district in which the testator resides. You may please refer to Hindu Succession Act 1956 which reads as under: The property of a Hindu female dying intestate, or without a will, shall devolve in the following order: upon the sons and daughters (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) and the husband, upon the heirs of the husband. upon the father and mother upon the heirs of the father, and upon the heirs of the mother. So without a will also you are a successor to the estate/property of your Mother. more  
Supreme court has recently ruled that a Will with limited rights to a lady shall be deemed as a Will having complete rights to sell, gift or transfer the property to any one whom as she wishes during her life time. In your case mother is complete owner of the property during her life having right to transfer the property irrespective that you have a right to take over the properties after her life. Your mother can sell or gift to any one if she needs. Now a days married daughters have equal right to inherit or take over the properties through Will or gift, it shall be desirable by your mother to execute a Will or registered gift in your favour. Registered Gift deed is more safe than a Will, as in case of Will , the last Will prevails where as a Gift deed in life time is a undisputed complete transfer. In case of Will other legal heirs mostly raise disputes after the death of executrix. Will may be Registered or even only on a plain paper or even on a letter as the circumstances may be. In case there is a registered Will and thereafter another Will on a plain paper is executed , the last Will even executed on the plain paper will prevail and in such case the registered Will shall have no effect. Having said as above, in your case, as your father has provided you to be owner of all the properties after your mother, you shall be the owner of the properties and in that case you shall have to get a letter of Probate or letter of administration from the civil court after the death of your mother and in that case you have to file a case in civil court by making other legal heirs such as your sister or brother if any, and they may fight the case against your said Will. After you get the succession certificate by the civil court in your favor by paying requisite court fees according to valuation of the properties, your name shall be recorded in the Nagar Nigam of your city. In case you have a suspicion of any dispute after your mother, you may opt for a registered gift deed in your favor by your mother during her life time, thus the properties shall be transfered in your name through the gift deed during life time of your mother and if any person disputes you shall be safe through gift deed as well as by Will of your father and your name shall be recorded easily in Nager Nigam through registered gift deed. more  
Pl.note that for anything and every thing two opinions are there just like beating mother somebody say yes and some other say no.So you got all opinions ,then Act as per your volition. Pray success. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)