Aadhar Card

I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To get any document for address proof i need updated aadhar card they don't accept Rent agreement which is in my company name and i am the owner. Govt want separate rent agreement for each person living with me . There is list of 28 documents which Govt wants like DL, passport, ration card I have all but from earlier address. I am tax payer for over 40 years and aadhaar holder from the time it came in existence . can any one help . Govt always harass ordinary taxpayer citizen of India and make all Documents for rohingyas and Bangladeshi more  

View all 8 comments Below 8 comments
Your PAN card, Adhar, and your address as needed in company law.you could have given. Then change them with an attorney notification more  
Nothing worked but money worked more  
You cannot give a rental agreement to yourself. Think of the fraud that would be committed if that was permitted. Why is the company owning your property? Why do you rent your own property? Usually property owned by an individual is rented to company. Who are the partners in the company? Lot of open questions. Talk to a lawyer and resolve more  
May be you people dont know that aadhar can not be updated on line. now one has to go to center allotted by them and deal with a human who does not understand any thing more  
Why point fingers at government for everything. Many people are routinely moving residences and getting their documents updated. Please follow the advice above. and then share your experiences. more  
Do you think if I could change the address , I would be writing on circle for my plight. Only way is to take recommendation from MP or MLA and both of them dont know me. I have passport, PAN , DL , bank accounts for over 20 years but with old address. All of them can change the address if i have aadhar for the current address more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)