Harazent by neighbor and society community

What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying to give sunshine h used to tell go to garden or on terrace to give morning sunshine and now when there is a tenant he is dominating by saying that he is Brahman he does not keep pets in his house like cats and dogs. My tenants left door by mistake open and car went to neighbor and this person created problems by complaining society. The society community very well knows how sadistic personality he is still they listen to him and always give us harassing feedbacks. Ok more  

The following steps may help: 1. Give a written complaint to Secretary of society. 2. Make a video on your mobile to record actions of the person harassing you and your tenant. 3. If Managing Committee of society does not solve your problem then send a complaint to Registrar of Societies. 4. Lodge a complaint with local police station for harassment. 5. Regarding keeping Pets please check Bye-laws applicable to your society. 6. Lodge a complaint with local office of SPCA (Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). more  
Kambal parrde kar doh uas ki more  
Harassment by community members and neighbour I mean more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)