ancestral property rights

Dear Members

We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can claim and settle either through court or mutual discussion.

Please advice me in this regards.

Kindly help

Sincerely more  

Execute a will in favour of the person, whom you want to give. However correct advice can be given only after knowing the nature of properties. more  
You may opt for a relinquishment deed. it relinquishes your share in the property and henceforth the other 3 kids shall decide the matter as to what to do with the property. you may opt for a gift deed whereby you may gift your share to any one or any two or all three in a proportion decided by you. These are standard deeds. Any deed scripter/lawyer can help you prepare these near your place and please get the deed registered. more  
I want to share important information about relinquishment deed. Incase 2 out of 3 inheritors have signed on relinquishment document and 3rd inheritor is acting pricey/manupulative/living far away and not available to sign...
Relinquishment deed signed by 2 out of 3 inheritors is valid for all purposes... more  
Hi Raja,

Thanks a lot for your inputs.
Does relinquish deed required any documentation of properties in specific status format ? Since I am living far away place and I don't have any properties documents, but I have little details like survey numbers etc. And I have question is, does this relinquishment deed to be signed by all three parties. Then problem is to get all 3 together is not possible due their own differences. So what other legal process can help?

Arun more  
I think ancestral properties can't be transferred in favour of any third person without written consent of his legal heirs(children). more  
Hi Ranjit Ji

Thanks a lot for your inputs. I got inputs like power attorney can be given to any siblings with any written permission. Please elaborate on the subject that power attorney can be given to any siblings or third parties also without any written permission.

Best Regards more  
Would be glad to help / advise ... While its perfectly legal to do / document / implement what you propose, the complexity would be based on both the nature of assets and the extent of records you personally have available ... The documentation for such an arrangement would need to be foolproof for it to be effective. more  
Hi Jayant Ji

Thanks a lot for your inputs.
Since I am living in far away place and I don't have any properties documents, but I have little details like survey numbers etc. And I believe properties are not in any litigation or having loans, may be there is no recent years payment of revenue taxes. And all the documents are with elder brother possession, and he is not showing interest to get all three to an agreement.

So in this context, What property documents are required ? what legal procedure are good and foolproof ?

Arun more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)