Will written by my mother

We were 7 member hindu family. Father retd..Rly employee, Mother House wife (1945- Sep 2016), My self Eldest Son working in private co. living with Wife and son at Chennai, Younger sisters (4), 1st Married but divorsed, looked after mother till her death, 2nd Married, One daughter, 3rd Married recently met with fatal accident 5 months before, one daughter and one son, 4th Married, One daughter and one son.
Mother House wife, Father retired in 1999, My self working since 1985, shared my earnings to mother, 4th Sister married in 2001, a teacher also shared her earnings to mother till her marriage.
Mother wrote a will on a notary, not registered, entrusted 3 houses which were in her name solely to 1st sister (divorsed, no siblings)
Do my self will be entitled to get share in this property?
None of the sisters willing to provide the copy of will and obstained from declaring it to me. Father is supporting them. My self, got isolated from all of them due to questioning the legality of the will.

What line of action i have to initiate to get justice in this matter?
Do the 3rd sister who was bereaved, will get any share in this property?
Please advise. more  

View all 19 comments Below 19 comments
who is the executor of the will? Unlss there is one, it is not valid. Whose income it was which was spent for purchase of those houses? more  
Shri Bharathi Kumar, dauhitran, that is son of a daughter, is also entitled to perform the last rites of grandparents. Also wife and daughters can perform the last rites, as karta. Often they do this through proxy, by giving the darbha grass to a person nominated by them. I have performed the last rites for my mother and also my sister. L. Kalavathi Retd. Bank Official, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. 27/12/2016 more  
Mr. HARISH KUMAR K: If you can prove that your mother bought the properties with funds contributed by you, you have a case. You also will have a case if some of property was ancestra property as the same cannot be willed away. more  
1. A will is made by a person based on circumstances and actions. 2. would second Mr. Hemant approach 3. with regards to the legal aspect you have asked, you can resort to the the legal route The question is not challenging the will but as mentioned by Sh. Hemant, seek what is also due to you in an amicable manner --all the best more  
You are really blessed to do the last rites for your mother.How many sons are fortunate to do last rites for their mother according to Hindu rituals? Definitely you are entitled morally but not legally to mother's estate. Fortunately or unfortunately your mother had written a Will in your 1st sister's favour. In my opinion Mother's blessings would always be there for your son.We do not know under what circumstances your mother wrote the Will. Do you really want a material gift or blessings from the grand parents for your son? As per the Sastras , the materials are attached by the Atman even after leaving the body. i will tell you one example.In Royapettah Chennai, one house is dilapilated condition for more than 3 decades, when their neighbor properties are developed.For this what reason you will attribute? Your son will become great with the blessings and not by small token of gift from his grand parents even though he is justified to get it. I assure you that your mother must have loved you most because you are only one male issue for her. In India sons are more precious than daughters because they are the "kartha's of the family.They have every right to perform the rituals.Your sisters cannot become "Kartha" at any circumstances.I think that is the great gift for you being born as a son. Any one enjoy the materials of your late mother , they have to suffer for her sins also.So in a way it is blessings in disguise for you. You need not suffer for mother's sins. If you think,I go beyond my limits to advise you, kindly pardon me. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)