wife has deserted husband & taken with her gold jewellery purchased by husband as investment. wife has separate streedhan. now she is refusing to return gold owned by husband..Can FIR BE FILED WITH POLICE AGAINST WIFE FOR ROBBERY? How to recover the property encroached by wife? wife had filed 498A case & husband was declared innocent , not guilty.pls advise steps that can be taken against wife

This casebis of avfriend of mine..pls advise under which sections , wife can be booked more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
Wife deserted like that or taken divorce, if divorce pursue matter in court where divorce processed and on this basis also a person can cease claim of maintenance by husband to wife. more  
Welcome Sir, a private complaint to be filed in criminal court located local jurisdiction where the husband and wife resided together last. more  
Thanks, Adv Easwaran Kumar, pls let me know , Private complaint to be filed in civil or criminal court? more  
definitely the husband can lodge FIR for theft and Dishonest misappropriation of property u/s 379 and 403 of IPC. He can file a private complaint before the concerned court if the police refused to file FIR. more  
The gold jewellery in the possession of wife could not have been gifted by father in law..receipts for purchases cannot be traced now but can husband lodge FIR for theft of such jewellery? more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We are.in...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)