Visitation rights

first of all thank you very much to all for given me some useful suggestion on my personal issues.. as per my well wishers suggestion, i meet my advocate last week, as per my advocate advice i given some petition in police station... and they also came to my wife home to meet my daughter with me .. but wife refused to show my daughter to me and she told that they are filled divorce case in court so we will meet there.... but i didn't any notice from her.. but she told to inspector that already she attend some 3 (vaaidha), they are telling that they are having some acknowledgment also for that i received copy and all i don't know how its possible and checked with my parents too.. they are also assured the same... finally she given filled petition copy and some H.M.O.P number and all.. in that petition what and she mentioned each and each points are fake and wrong i have a proof and 100% i can prove it was lie... but my advocate asked me to go with mutual concern if she agree to give visitation rights... due to this i have attached some documents so please friends suggest me what to do..
1. if i given guardianship to her means it will affect me in feature ..?
2. if i get visitation rights means what and all i can do for my daughter...?
3. in feature if they are not allowing me to see my daughter what i have to do ..
4. if they tell some reason my daughter crying, scaring and not interested...etc means what to do..
5. if they treat me cheap in front my daughter means what i have to do ...

Please suggest me... more  

View all 8 comments Below 8 comments
i sent all the documents through watsapp more  
Thanks for building up such a valuable plate form as a mark of unbiased DEMOCRATIC PUBLIC OPINION.. more  
9711476402. Full page be properly legible. more  
mobile number..pls more  
If u wish to, U can send me all these documents with proper page numbers at my watsapp. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)