Tour Operator Cheates

I am running a Hotel in Gwalior. M/s India Dekho Tours and Travels, Mulund / Borivali Contacted us for availing of our hotel room services at Gwalior. It was decided that their Tour Group would avail our Hotel Room Services on MAP Plan - total 6 rooms for 2 days (Dates from 26-11-15 to 28-11-15). Their Group Manager - Mr. Yogesh S/o Gomalal was carrying the tour and checked in - in our Hotel and they availed 7 Rooms + Other Services. Towards settlement of our Payment - they deposited at Mumbai - a Cheque of Rs. 15,000/- with No. 212167 of ICICI Bank - in our State Bank of India Account. The above cheque was returned back due to non payment (short balance in their account). And even a Cheque return charged of Rs. 115/- were levied on us. on contacting M/s INDIA DEKHO TOURS AND TRAVELS, Shop No. 64, Kappish Complex, MG Road, Mulund (W) – Phones : (022) 25676555/ 9930730012 / 9930517333 – Mail : Web: - they are not responding anyway to settle our payment of Rs. 15,000/-. This clearly indicates that they are on the dishonest way and do not want to make our payment. Kindly Advice. more  

View all 8 comments Below 8 comments
File criminal case under section 138 of NI Act and you can also file case before consumer forum on account of deficiency of service. more  
You can post your question on to get Free legal Advice from reputed and experienced lawyers. You can get better insight for your query by posting your question over there. more  
Apart from Cheating case this is full proof case of 138 of N.I. Act. Both the Options are open to you separately and independently . more  
Criminal case U/s 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act is another remedy. Pl. Note all options are Open to you irrespective of each other. more  
Kindly sent the legal notice to them through any lawyer and wait for the 15 days If not revert on them so u can file the case in civil court under the section 138 . more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)