Something should be done to tame Juvenile Crimes on the rise .

The fact that Juveniles are not covered by normal laws for punishment to criminals looks to be leading to more juveniles taking to crimes . Also the adult criminals are taking to hiring the juveniles to have their criminal plans executed.
Take the recent Case of Dr. Ashok Yadav who allegedly engaged two juveniles to spray acid on the victim girl.
Some serious thoughts have been put by the Government after the Nirbhaya Case.
Our Hon’ble Prime Minister flagged the problem by raising the point as to how many of the parents question their sons of the activities they indulge in and their late comings to home etc.

Within the framework of the constitution some sort of responsibility of parents of juveniles into the punishment for the crimes could be seriously considered.

Also again, within the framework of the constitution , there could be a section in the IPC that in case of an adult criminal engaging juveniles to perpetrate, his crime should be considered more serious and some part of the criminality of the juvenile should be compounded in the punishment of the main adult criminal. more  

View all 16 comments Below 16 comments
Advocate Mr. Ram Niwas Goel is well aware that nothing can happen in this Country which has three names India, Bharat, Hindustan.......we can only discuss or express our views which doesn't reaches the ears of the so called policy makers and even if the message is reached they are always worried about their vote bank that is the reason the gentleman has replied "LOL"............... more  
Mr. Johar has raised an interesting issue. It is important that such issues are discussed and we try to create public opinion for improving society more  
So ultimately it comes to parents to take a part of responsibility till the juvenile is adult and subject to normal course of law. more  
I am in agreement with Kanwa ljitji. As I have mentioned in my observation the modern upbringing needs to revisited more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Query on PMAY

      Hi All, I have bought a new flat in Bangalore with my mother as a co-owner. She is a homemaker and do not have any property registered in her name. When i was applying for Home loan initially ...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • the decisions of Supreme courts Our top court in India

      As we all know in our India Supreme court is supreme of all courts and it is safe guarding our consitution and to provisions provided to the citizens of India. But in recent past days the Supreme C...

      By VIJAY VK
    • Correction in my Khatauni

      I inherited a house constructed in 1968 by my late father in my name in main city and yellow card is issued by Nagar Nigam. House Tax and Water tax are being paid regularly . I wanted to sell my ...

    • Legal Heir Certificate

      Would like to know about Legal Heir Certificate. I am told that it is to be obtained after the demise of one's parent. Won't it be better if the Parent can declare his legal heir whil...

      By Chandrasekhar K
    • Advise for land locked agriculture land

      My 11 bigha land was occupied in 1982 by Government of UP for constructing PAC compound at Barabanki .Now my land is land locked and there is no approach to main road. Being a Senior citizen ,may I...

    • Date of birth difference between primary and secondary school due to clerical mistake

      my date of birth in matric certificate issued by the board is May 1962 which I surrender at the time of joining job as per this my retirement is in May 2020 but it come to my notice few days back ...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • legal hairs are liable to pay damage for civil suit of their parents?

      Sir, is there any law under IPC which says that legal hair have to pay to the respondending party if their parent expires during the course of legal suit? my mother filed a civil suit against ...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • GST for flat booked before April 2019

      I have booked a flat under construction in Hyderabad in June 2018 with a promise it would be delivered by Sep 18. But the builder got OC only in April 2019. Out of 45 flats to this date only 16 ha...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Why does government of India want to put cookies on our computers????????

      I tried to visit and access a particular SRO but could not because a pop up always came up whenever I tried to access "S...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
    • Dispute in Residential Project..Confusion on Suggested Solution

      Reframed last post to make it more clear. This post have better details of dispute and solution : a) Residential Project spread on PlotA, PlotB registered as Phase1 A/B/C buildings ...

      By Naresh Yadav
    • Request your help and wealth of knowledge on Legal Matters

      I filed a SLP in the year 2015 before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India against at Criminal Petition which was against me. The SLP was filed by me online as party in person. I was infor...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)