Sending money from USA

Hi, pls advice.
Can some one send money from USA to India in own or parent's saving bank account. How it is checked if purpose is correct, right and invent is not faulty. Whats the FCRA guidelines. How culprit is caught by authority.
Suggestions pls.
Thanks. more  

View all 14 comments Below 14 comments
You can remit in account of your family members through RTGS. more  
Your son can open a NRI account. He can remit amount to this account. Father/Mother etc. can be given a mandate to sign on behalf of the son. As and when you need money you can sign on the cheque as a mandate holder and withdraw money. more  
Shreyasji, it is permissible for sending money from USA by son, daughter or blood relation (any amount with no limit) which is exempted from the Income tax provided it has been received through appropriate bank channel and the sender is having legitimate source of income there. Sending money by self in your own name is permitted if you have a legitimate source of income in that country, otherwise it is deemed to be a Hawala money sent to India and is questionable. more  
I had sent money from USA to India. One can use their cheque facility, cheque can be encashed only by bank. You cannot send more than 10,000 US $ per year from any other countries (general, but some country reduce this amount too, for example from Taiwan or Mainland China, you can send only 2000 US$). If it is more 10,000 US $, you can send via Bank (through RBI) with proper procedures. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)