seek protection against a lawyer who controls District court , High court , police, local govt admin

This is very serious case where a widow of Kargil war veteran, Ex-Teacher got continues harassment, beaten, tortured, threatened, abused and was falsely implicated in various sections 307,324,341,427 & 506 by this advocate. What to do where the advocate scandalously damaging the reputation of this widow and of her family? Advocate used all his powers, pressure, union of bar association, Dharna cum protest in police choki & Thana's. He also tried all means to suppress facts, evidences and even police is under his influence.
The widow is running post to pillar for justice and seeking police protection but till date no help.
She has marked her complain to all the authorities including, PMO (Registration number: PMOPG/E/2019/0228120 dated 13.05.2019, NCW,,, Defense minister, Home Minister, CM,,, Mehila Helpline, District law service authority,,,, Zila Sainik Kalyan board and many more.
Its more surprising that none of the above has come forward to help and even not spoken a single word with her and about her.

We only can pray to god for her help. more  

This reminds me of the mental games played by advocate I trusted and paid lakhs just after death of my husband
The case was created out of his imagination
My flat is self acquired
He is still under Presumption that mothers who has daughters are Weaklings and can be exploited
Never mind their health status of women
I became my own lawyer and met the judges in a span of 4 years and got back papers of my flat,kept in safe custody of this lawyer
Wishing for more power to women

Don't expect society or political leaders to help women in distress
Leaders can make good speeches and slogans for safety issues of girls and women
Reality is harsh and learn to fight own battles more  
Most respected Dr. Neelam Ji, Greeting! First of all my salute to your courage to over come with the odds after demise of your husband. I agree with your thought and pray to god to provide the same courage to this women to over come all the odds of socity inculding the tacts cum unlawful activity of lawyer. Thanks a ton for your kind support. more  
Sarma Ji, The victim (Widow) even reported about the muscle power advocate unprofessional standards to Bar Council of India trust and seeked disciplinary cum internal investigation through email on : but again as usual no response till date.
A commoner has no life and support in todays socity where in a lawyer can frame, attack, fabricate in totally false case within a second and scandalously ruined the whole life earned reputation and glorey of the uniform bearing family. more  
Meeting CM personally also if doesn't work, FINAL ROUTE IS MOVING A POWERFUL ARBITRATOR FOR RESCUE.
Individual Arbitration solves finally at least to a reasonable extent. more  
Thanks for valuble comments, high Regards to u sir more  
Alternate chance is CM of the State. To be met and appraised of the real facts . CM CAN GET INVESTIGATED CONFIDENTIALLY AND DO JUSTICE.
Evidences are so powerful even if created until proved coocked-up / created and Fake . In such cases EQUALLY LITIGANT LAWYER / GOVERNOR / C.M. of the State are only remedy please. more  
Either an equally powerred Advocate OR the Military Administration only can solve this problem . Please move and try . more  
Your guidance to meet H'ble Governor was also tried but the SSP has mislead and submitted the set framed report. Which leads a poor taste about the whole system for seeking help in the truthful and fake case of the advocate. The widow and her entire family are having defence background and non of the people are having any idea about the tacts of law played by the lawyer. more  
Sarma Ji, Greeting! Sir Yes, she tried to seek help from Defence minister and so.... but zero help, Now she got bail from from High-court till the final report didn't get submitted in court. You will be surprise that the medical report of the advocate is totally normal where in the police registered section 307 and many more on the widow. Even the incidence which was reported in FIR is puerly manipulated and fake still police under the instruction of SSP with hand in hand of advocate has registered this fake FIR. more  
If not, please prefer directly the H'ble Governor of the State and, the President . more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts



      By Pratik Shah
    • Need help/Suggestion

      I am buying a running restaurant from individual. Paying him a heavy refundable deposit and also a small amount every month as royalty for the business. Shop owner is different with whom I will do ...

      By Ashutosh Jajodia
    • Consumer protection

      Rs. 875/- paid to for Airtel postpaid bill on 08th sept.2019 has not been credited by Biller resulting in default requiring another payment if Rs.875/- ?? Amazon need to compensate ...

      By Surrender Singal
    • Advocate help required in NCDRC against builder jaypee.

      Advocate required for fighting case in NCDRC against jaypee builder on behalf of association for a very clear case of deficiency in service and extortion in the name of maintenance charges. We have...

      By Pravesh Saini
    • Re registration of 15+ years old vehicles

      What is the legal position on re registration of more than 15 years old vehicles. Is it compulsory to re register the vehicle after 15 years in case there is no plan to use it? If the veh...

      By Mustafa P V
    • Legal Advice on Property BuyBack Agreement & Mou

      Hi, Would anyone here will be able to help with the draft or guidance on property buyback agreement & mou offered by a real estate developer to an investor. Thanks

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advice needed

      There is one apartment having 5 flat owners . Out of 5 , three flat owners have occupied their flats . Recently , One flat owner on first floor might have given his flat on Rent to three boys as th...

      By Mahen Patle
    • Section IIC in supreme court of India

      Respected members, i have made a complaint to Supreme Court of India and this complaint is forwarded to section IIC. Can anybody explain the meaning of forward complaint to section IIC. W...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • How can I get judgement date from CDRF Shalimar Bagh.

      Plzz suggest me that what is to be done to get judgement from CDRF, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi as after submitting written arguments in January 2017, I am getting only date and dates for oral arguments....

    • Delhi school admission for 11th grade for a student passed 10th in open schooling

      Dear friends, Wanted to check whether a person who passed 10th grade through open schooling system can take the regular schooling admission for 11th in delhi government school. 2. If a person...

      By Anuradha Bhatta

      What precautions are advised for me at the time of selling my old vehicle?. It appears that name change with RTO takes a longer time and in the meanwhile should there be a misuse of the vehicle. Wh...

Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)