Saving people's money

I would like to ask help of the Admin who is conducting this circle. It is regarding filing a PIL against conducting Bi-Elections. Bi-Elections should be conducted only in case the death of elected member / disqualified. If any elected member taking from ward member to MP, resigned for his / her seat, the member should be banned for life time and all the expenses should be collected from the resigned member. Hope this will save few crores of tax paid money of middle class people. No one will file nominations for two / more places. Please help how to file this in Supreme Court more  

View all 25 comments Below 25 comments
So many experts in this circle and having good contacts with Constitutional experts. This issue may discuss with Constitutional experts and take their advice too. The wish a common man in this country is the tax paid for GOI should be utilised for welfare of country and people not for elections. more  
Supreme Court has to interfere and has to give direction to Government to make amendments which are useful for Public and Country. Regarding the amendment in Election Code that a candidate who is contesting / already elected member having imprisonment more than 2yrs should made disqualified. This judgment is given by Supreme Court and Directed Government to make this amendment. The GOI has first objected but with firm stand on judgement Supreme Court made the GOI made changes. Same way, with interference of Supreme Court intervention only good amendments will come into action. more  
The proposals seem valid and reasonable that an elected representative who resigns must be required to pay the resultant election expenses and that a representative should not after election be allowed to change his party. Every elected representative should be bound by the Manifesto based on which he stands elected and so the electorate has to be deemed to have been cheated if the representative shifts to another Party which is bound by a different Manifesto. However, it is doubtful if the Election Commission has the legal power to require an elected representative who resigns to bear the resultant election expenses or to rule that an elected representative is not entitled to change his party. Both grounds can be treated as grounds on the basis of which a PIL can be filed in the Court. more  
All these provisions are made in the constitution of India. Any change in the election procedures the same has to be approved by the parliament. I feel that no court can give any direction on your opinion. Further reelection/by elections are made as and when the seat is failing vacant on many reasons.There is no question of saving tax. I request all Indian citizens to study the constitution of India and the amendment made there on from time to time. more  
i agree with mr gautam more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)