RTI Second Appeal Procedure

My father had retired as HeadMaster from ZP High School in July 1999. I am an ExServiceman retired in 2014. My father had been so careless and left my mother without legal separation to her fate around 15 years ago. She had been staying with me since then. Recently she had filed an MC Suite under Cr.PC U/s 125 in local Family Court against my father for maintenance. I had filed RTI to the Head Master, ZP High School, Kotipam Vilage, Komarada Mandal of Vizianagaram district, Andhra Pradesh, from where my father retired, asking for my father's Service Records including dependent family members / nominees details and Pension details including family pension. The RTI reply from PIO, ZP High School was that since details were maintained by District Education Officer (DEO) of Vizianagaram District at the time of my father's retirement, he is not able to provide details. So I filed an First Appeal to DEO Vizianagaram asking for the details regarding my father. Now DEO had replied that these records were maintained by Chief Secretary, Zilla Parishad, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh. So he is unable to provide the information. In this scenario shall I file a Second Appeal or complaint to the AP State Information Commission or shall my mother produce the same in the family court stating that the information / proofs related to my father are being deliberately suppressed in order to avoid truth ? If the Second Appeal or complaint is to be filed, then am I supposed to pay any fee and by which means and addressed to whom ? Request kindly clarify. more  

View all 18 comments Below 18 comments
mamindla.mahesh@gmail.com more  
Mr mahesh, Pl.send your mail id as I have lot of problems in RTI. How I can file cic appeal online as the reply of cpio and second appeal reply cannot be downloaded in the cic appeal format online.Pl.advise me,how can i file cic appeal online. more  
No, no need to pay any fees for first or second appeal.U need to file the appeal wjth sic alongwith reply received from cpio and fjrst apoellate reply too. more  
dear mr mahesh my number is 9985178211 more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)