RTI Reply from BMC H west Ward Bandra

We had applied for our rented house repairs & reconstruct permission in Aug, 1999, Jan 2014. May 2014, but the BMC team did not respond to the letter's, instead send us an letter in July 2014 stating that the complaint has been registered and sent to DO of H west ward but reference was mentioned to our letter dated 26th May 2014.
Under deemed provision we broke our more then 25 years old structure, and started to re-errect the same, BMC team issue us notice under section 354 to stop the work within 24 hours on 24 apr 15 and break the walls on 25th april 15, till date we have been chasing them either through RTI, PG and other correspondence, but they are not giving us proper response and reply for the same
Request you to please advice as to how should we go about we have also send letters to DMC & MC but have found lo luck in this regards, since they say that H west ward team would give you the permissions and reply. more  

View all 11 comments Below 11 comments
councilor can not do anything except to get some bribe on this account but she can support and argue for you in the MC meeting where your request will come for discussion . The address of the chairman is The Municipal Chairman Name of the Municipality Po...................... Send your request by speed/registered post.Director of the municipality is at HQ of the state. more  
Dear Ravindran, Thanks for the update, but please could you share the Address for Chairman and Director of MC, since had approached the ward councilor who verbally says you repairs the demolished structure, but not willing to give any written permission, and says if there is any complaint, BMC would come and demolish the whole structure. How should we proceed further, please help more  
Demolition with out the written permission of MC is incorrect. Anyhow happened is happened . Pl.give an appeal to the Chairman of the MC and tell the facts to your ward councilor. Both will help you in this regard on humanitarian consideration. If.If not you can approach the Director of MC for needful help. more  
Dear Sir Saripalli Suryanarayana, We had submitted the letter along with the duly filed BMC form to the Building proposal dept on 26th May 2014 and received an letter in July 2014 stating that your complaint has been registered and forwarded to the DO of H west ward, when we checked with them and asked them to share the complaint letter that we had written they showed us the permission letter along with the forms and the concerned person said that it is an typo error the word should be read as complete, we asked them to issue a fresh letter which they have never done till date. So can't we take the deemed provision approval in this case. more  
HI Gurudutt, Please could we have your assisstance in guiding us to resolve this matter more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)