What is the law of RTI ? A flat in my fathers name has been sold by my brother based on a fake Power of Attorney which has been notarised and the DDA has accepted this to transfer the propoerty in the buyers name, who is also a real estate agent. I am unable to get a copy of the Power of Attorney to check who the Notary was ad how my fathers signature has been faked. Can I demand it thru RTI from DDA ? more  

View all 44 comments Below 44 comments
If you know the date etc. you can. It is Better if you write an RTI application this way. Kindly provide me with 1) certified copy of the "power of attorney" and the name and designation of the officer/ official who received the application along with the power of attorney 2) name and designation of of official/officer who received the same 3) the cert. copy of the official receipt given to the applicant 3) certificated copy of the office note put up by the office staff on the application which was submitted along the power of attorney 4) cert. copy of the file indicating the week to week progress made on the application, till date. more  
I agree with Uday. Preceed more  
Your Problem is "fake Power of Attorney" and NOT he RTI, though it is one of the way. Advisable to file Criminal Complaint of forgery viz-a-viz challenge the Proposed deal o be cancelled. more  
Can we cross check the RTI furnished by the VAO to the common people with the report that was submitted by the same VAO to his higher officiials or to his superior?? more  
Mr. Sanjeev, usually for registration, the SRO does not/should not accept POA's unless and otherwise adjudicated. Adjudication is a process whereby an (executive magistrate) SRO registers the power as legally acceptable document. Notarizing a document does not carry much weight in a court of law. Affidavit is a statement of truth and becomes the first submission based on which a suit can be filed. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)