Request your help and wealth of knowledge on Legal Matters

I filed a SLP in the year 2015 before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India against at Criminal Petition which was against me.
The SLP was filed by me online as party in person.
I was informed that there were defects that need to be corrected and uploaded again.
To my knowledge the defects were corrected and once again uploaded through online submission.
I once again received another intimation through email that there are defects in my SLP and they need to be corrected.
I did this once again and uploaded the same.
Everytime I had to pay the printing fees of more than Rs:3000/-.
Finally I was asked to present myself in person before the Court on a given date.
I kept looking into the cause list for that date and did not see it mentioned on that date in the cause list.
I did not know that the matters were taken up the Hon'ble Justice in his Chambers, and since I was not able to attend the matter my SLP was dismissed.

I am a Social Activist and I have no source of income, am doing everything for the society from the interest i get from my FD's.
The matter was dismissed in November 2016.
My question is can i file a condone delay petition and seek the condonation of the delay on the grounds of Truth, that is lack of money to approach the Supreme Court.
The subject matter of the SLP is Fraudulent Claim of TA DA by a Public Servant.
Hope you will guide me. more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
Legal Matters only a Lawyers can help. more  
I am satisfied that you are again on your mission and wish you success.
Advocate Tripathi has been a gentleman the kind of him rarely to be traced.
Regards. more  
I thank you all for the wonderful advice and I thank Sri.S.B.Tripathi who has taken the pains and troubles to find my case diary No, though it was not mentioned in my request, appreciate the initiative taken by Sri.S.B.Tripathiji and am grateful to him for having contacted me today. I once again thank you all and Sri.Chand K Sharmaji too for the wonderful advice. more  
I would like to suggest to send a Petition to the Hon'ble CJI on citing other examples of lackadaisical performance of the Hon'ble Supreme Court after getting the same signed by the citizens with experience. Must be in thousands. more  
The urgent matters of Public Interest and the matters that come up for hearing for admission as first thing in the morning must be first sorted by the court officers as "Fit for consideration" and not be rejected without assigning or giving reason.

I have personal experience when then Bench headed by Hon'ble CJI of SC rejected an Appeal under the Consumer Protection Act 1986 by the President of the National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) in 2015, against the chemists' trade in India for charging Sales Tax/VAT in the name of LOCAL TAXES EXTRA without mentioning the same in the cash memos while the Sales Tax was chargeable AT THE FIRST POINT OF SALES.

The Hon'ble CJI did not appreciate the loss to the Insurance Companies who paid the medical compensation bills, and the State/Central Governments who compensated the employees against the medical bills, and also allowed the Undue Enrichment of the chemists' trade which is not located at First Point of Sales. This is the billions of rupees scam gone Scot-free right, if I say so, with the permission of the Hon'ble SC to the advantage of the capitallists at the cost of poor consumers. The case Nr is OP/65/2003.

I wonder if the Hon'ble S.C. could re-open such cases suo moto accepting its own error of judgment that went wrong, besides raising manifold the prices of the medicines and the allied medical equipment.

I am available at email ID: Mobile Nr is 9910338312.

The Government of India in the Department of Consumer Affairs will do a great services to the consumers if it could just take up the matter with the Hon'ble S.C. more  
Dear Mr. Singh kindly confirm your diary No. was 42470/2015 and dismissed on 22.08.2016? more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)