Relative of DySP Anticorrupation Encroached land.

Strip of land adjacent my house was allotted and then sold to me by Jodhpur Development Authority. Then a person living behind our house and strip requested court to stay this activity though court refused to stay. The person died and has 4 sons and 4 daughters, one of them also died. Another one of them is DySP in Raj Police. Another one of them encroached my strip land. On my request to court to remove the encroachment, notice was to be served to all 8 whose complete addresses are not with court nor with me, and one is no more in this world. For last few years, court only gives dates and waits for notices to be served.
What should I do? more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
Notice / order b got published nearby that piece of land. Rest can b advised upon going thru the complete file. May get in touch with us if u wish to. more  
In the bank, we used to get Court permission to serve notice by publication in English/Vernacular newspaper which would be deemed to be a sufficient notice when address is unknown. How about addressing all notices to the address behind your house, using "Care Of" the name of the present resident as it is the last known address. Also why was the strip of land sold to you separately by the Jodhpur Development Authority and why was it opposed by the person behind your house? Was any Right of Way or Easement infringed by the JDA selling the strip to you? L.Kalavathi Retd. Bank Official Chennai, Tamilnadu, India 15/02/2017 more  
While I up-hold all the three comments above byMr. Chandan Pal, Mr.Sankaranarayanan & Mr.S. Suryanarayana, as valid, I would like to know if the documents procured from the allottee (Ur Vendor) were got duly scrutinised properly for his clear marketable title at the time of ur purchase to avoid any litigation/s. If not done, better to ensure by checking it now. In case, the title of ur vendor is un-disputed, then a criminal case could be filed against the encroacher/s. However, it all depends on the efficiency of the advocate u rely on to move the court for quick n proper handling of the case. more  
Those two suggestions,plus trying to get at least one family member address by involving the local police,municipality and by use of advertisement in papers is important.Court will do that. more  
Since the matter is before the court, the matter is subjudice and no action can be taken till the court decides. you could have made Jodhpur Development authority as party to the dispute. It is a case of criminal trespass and you should have filed a criminal case for trespass and moved the Jodhpur Development authority to remove the encroachment and put fence.around. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)