Regarding Power Of Atorny

I want to know some things about Irrevocable Power of atorny.
If there is a Irrevocable Power of atorny between a Flat builder and the Owner of the land, and the Builder expires in between.
Then who has the rights of the building or Apartment the Land Owner himself or both the builder's heirs and the the land owner? more  

View all 13 comments Below 13 comments
This was well explained by one of our member earlier. more  
Technically Irrevocable Power of Attorney can also be revocable. What is your locos??? If as a buyer, your concern is with the developer/Seller unless the Sale /agreement to sale-Purchase specifically specified otherwise. If it provide both then in that case - both the parties are responsible & Liable. Pl. observe document carefully to the effect. more  
Can't b commented upon without verification of documents more  
(1) In what capacity the builder has entered into an agreement- so called Power of Attorney (2) for what period & (3) for what purpose. If the capacity is individual / karta of a HUF then the Power of Attorney is expires as soon as any of the party expires. But if any one party is legal entity that is Company (Private or Public) then it may continue. For legal enforceability every Power of Attorney must be Registered. It is not clear for what purpose and in what capacity this question has been raised. Complete reply can be suggested on hearing / knowing full conditions / circumstances. more  
as far i know the irrevocable POA is valid only till the person giving the POA is alive. As regards other legalities it will depend on the particular case matters more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)