Registering a Business

Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits.

Thanks for your time and patience in answering this. more  

It depends on policy of your Company / Employer. Generally, most companies do not like that its employee does a private business while on role. So, check up with your Company / Employer. more  
Both legally and technically, starting business, formation of Company, ownership by working professional not advisable. Irrespective of product that the new business ventures, no employer would permit his employees to have business whole service.
In the event a employed professional would like to have an registered establishment, all it's right I.e. name of the owner, registration with all government agencies, signing power etc. should remain with wife,mother, father etc.
However, over a period of time, siblings, if any, can claim right, in the event ownership in favour of parents. more  
There should be no conflict of interest between your proposed business and your employer's business. But in all fairness you should inform your employer of your intention to start a business and how it will not affect your performance on the job.
Another alternative is to start a new business in the name of your wife if you are married and she has no objection. more  
So long as your service conditions of employment do not prohibit, you can. more  
Business opted not to cover items or components of the Products that are manufactured/ traded by the Company You are serving in. It means Your Business shall not be a sister concern or an ancillary. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)