Property related matter

Hi - Can someone assist me providing a notice on legal matter for a property related issue where opposite party is not fulfilling MOU related agreement and terms in it and timeline mentioned in MOU is already crossed.

Its property related matter and would require a consultation from property Expert

PS - 9958994615 more  

View all 13 comments Below 13 comments
Until there is drastic reform, in the justice delivery system, the pendency of cases can not be resolved. There are different stakeholders in the system and each one is passing bucks on other. more  
Well said Mr.Kumar you deserve our appreciation. more  
It is discussed that 51, 978 civil cases and 11, 873 criminal cases was pending in the Supreme Court in 2010. A pendency of 3 crore cases exists in various courts of India with a civil case dragging for nearly 15 years. Many, if not most, civil litigations are land related disputes or absence/ ambiguity/ ignorance about land records. Sufferers include very aged and those who served nation during the prime of their life outside the home state. We know that India has around 300 Million hectares (MH) reporting area though geographical area is more than 329 MH. If with satellite imaging (Google has already done it in its private capacity) can be merged with current technics of measurement (like total station), a precise digitalized records can be generated whereby disputes can be considerably reduced. Making revenue records observable, measurable and retrievable and linking the records of offices of survey, revenue, village and sub-registrar offices with a uniform mother BTR containing the date and place of every transaction (say lease, acquiring, mortgage, partition, sale, etc. -LAMPS) would considerably enhance clarity. It will unburden courts whereby litigations can get disposed faster. As deeds and transactions can be registered with any sub-registrar there has to be a process for immediate linking of every registration of LAMPS with director of survey who can maintain a locality-wise record in each district. A permanent digital record of state shall be maintained in state directorate and district record room and made accessible to any citizen (as RTI Act prescribes). Today ‘non-encumbrance certificate’ can be applied for by any person. The digital record (BTR) can be made similarly accessible. A ‘standby record’ (master record) must be kept with director of survey with one additional director updating record every week with the help of district survey office, which office in turn shall do the updating every day as and when any registration done in any part of the state. This record must receive as much importance as the state banks or reserve bank. Any default or unauthorized attempt to manipulate record has to be dealt with (model) deterrent punishment. As LAMPS of every day would be recorded like a bank does with cash at the end of each day, uncertainty would be minimized. As the satellite picture of every block and field is available in the public domain now it will be easier to handle and correct maps and field records digitally. Land however small has an emotional attachment to the owner. Therefore, disputes involve considerable emotional and physical stress. While Law, law makers, litigants and law abiding citizens would stand to benefit by this process, law breakers would be largely isolated and be easily identified. Lawyers would be able to deal with cases faster which would encourage more law abiding people would seek their help. Interference can be discouraged sparing public men time for welfare work of their constituencies.
There are many wandering mentally ill consequent to prolonged property disputes. One can assist them to get well through proper legal and mental counseling. More lawyers can be available for legal counseling than for litigation. This can make the efforts of psychiatrists easy. more  
To: Sri K V S N Murthy. Thank you for the compliments.I am interested in legal issues.
Kindly recommend the correct forum for me, especially public interest litigation. 13-07-2015 more  
i am in agreement with mr.nagaraj as MOU itsself is not enfoceable legal documents unless some clauses are suitably worded making both the parties binding. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)