Property Matters

Hi, My bro is died in 2011 n local unknown person produced bogus will in the court to grab his property. The said property is combined owned by us. No partition took place before his death. Bro died bcz of heavy drinking habit n he has one daughter as a legal heir to this property. The unknown person might have taken his signature on 100 Rs bond in drunken state. That person is a money launderer but we can't collect any proof for such persons. Pl tell me abt any article or reference case so that I can put strong defense in favor of my bro's daughter. - SJ more  

View all 21 comments Below 21 comments
Can go for filing a Criminal Complaint against the frivolous persons immidiately more  
A will has to be proved in the manner prescribed by law and video recording is not the mode prescribed. However it can be used as supporting evidence. more  
Few suggestions:
a) Read the will carefully through a criminal advocate.
b) From the will, incase one can understand the real fact.
c) Incase the property is transferred without involving all the members of the original owners, the deal becomes invalid. Once the deal proved to be invalid, the transferring authority who executed the deal can be booked for temperament of document and violating land law. more  
as stated by our retd judge giving opinions without going through relevant documents is not advisable. any in a broad manner there are answers to this issue. 1. thre can not be a will for a joint family property. and if at all there is one it can be only to the undivided share of the deceased person. the person holding the will who claims as beneficiary has to file a suit in the court of a law which can be defended to prove that it is a bogus will. more  
Chandhar Sir,Is video recording about will acceptable? more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)