Property dispute.

Can I sue someone for illegally occupying property over which I have a claim even though the last sole owner passed away in 2007. The person currently occupying the flat was the previous owner prior to the year 2000 and he had given up his 1/3 right by way of a notorized deed of release in 2000 but continued staying there. It's an ownership flat. more  

View all 13 comments Below 13 comments
Yes. I think you are refering to 6 No. junction. There is a proposal for flyover bridge, if it comes into action 50% conjestion can be removed. local MP Hanumantha Rao, BJP Kishan Reddy can get funds from central . more  
Goodmorning. Continue the police
The Amberpet junction were the police men standing one side see the traffic jam they did not even bother to clear . They see people crossing the Red signal . THE SEVEN SEATER AUTO STANDIG IN FRONT OF HIM WITH 12- 14 PEOPLE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONSTABLES. POLICEMEN WHO ARE CARETAKER OF THE PEOPLE DONT BOTHER OF THE SAFETY more  
This particular person was the first owner until 2000 second was another lady third was me as nominee. This person gave up his 1/3 right out of 2/3 rights held by others by way of deed of release and he was made non-member of the society till 2010. Now he disputes the deed of release stating that it is forged. The flat from the year 2000 to 2007 was held only in one name by the lady owner of the house until her demise in 2007. Please advise can I sue him? more  
The release deed itself is invalid.The present occupant still has 2/3 right as stated in your email. Further he has continued to occupy the property whereas you have not stated what your claim is.In such circumstances consult a lawyer and proceed. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)