property dispute for one registration deed

I have a 8000 sq. Yards agriculture Land in Two partners in 50 % partnersheep my partner has expired my partner have two sons Maine unke dono beto ka nam Unki jagah dalva kar S.D.M.Sen order karva kar kurra karva diya aur kasra katauni main unke beto ke nam dakil Karij bhi karva diya aur uski Jo main rajistered deed ( Mother Paper) hai WO mere pass hai ab mere partner ke sons mujse rajistered deed ( Mother paper ) mujse mang rahe hai please kuch aisa upay batai ki ak Rajistered deed do logo ke pass kaise rah sakti hai kya civil court se kuch aisa document mil sakta hai Jo equlant to registered deed ho jai aur ak use rakh le aur ak ragistered deed rakh le please solve my problem Thanks and Regards Sushil Gupta 9818036536 more  

View all 8 comments Below 8 comments
Raajesh Ji please let me know your mobile no. more  
Gupta Ji, in my view, you can suggest them to get a certified copy of the said registered sale deed from the office of Sub-Registrar, where it was originally registered. Sub Registrar may ask for the new Khautni/Khasra Girdwari which you got done from office of SDM by Patwari. more  
Amit Ji please let me know your mobile no. more  
Mr Sushil from your query it not clear that from which process you transfer the alleged land to the name of sons of your partner because the process is that son of your partner file suit in court and then court grant letter of administration in their favour and after that land belongs to their father transfer in their favor so if that process followed than they have copy of court decision and that copy is sufficient to all means for them as well for you Amit Gaur Advocate more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)