Hello, Can some friend in legal profession guide me as how to register my Will? Is it required to print the Will on a stamp paper or ordinary paper will suffice?
Sailesh more  

View all 16 comments Below 16 comments
No Stamp paper is required for execution of a Will. It is on plain paper only. But it is better to get it registered. Suggesting 100/- stamp paper by some members is sheer ignorance of law. more  
S. B. Tripathi (Lawyer)- You say "But it is better to get it registered.". What if it is Un-Registered and neatly typed on a plain paper duly witnessed with address more  
Yes for registration of will it must be print on Stamp paper Rs100/- and go to registrar office. more  
get the will printed on a Rs. 100 stamp paper and go to local registrar or sub registrar in your area. The person who has created the will, the beneficiaries, two witnesses, all must be present before the registrar to get the photo clicked. Also carry aadhar card in original and copies of aadhar card. There are people sitting outside local registrars office who shall charge a small amount and get your will registered. more  
Will can be handwritten too. more  
Best suggestion is to give while alive if your progenies are trustworthy or your spouse is in better health and younger in age. Usually women outlive men by 5-10 years being more health conscious, so she should be first choice. Then she can decide further later on. Usually progenies change after marriage under influence of spouse, but you are the best judge of people around you. When you give while alive all these govt vultures become non effective. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)