Approach road for land locked Agriculture land

I have inherited agriculture land in U.P. . PAC has occupied my 14 bigha land alongwith other villagers land to construct houses and playgrounds etc. and now I have no approach to my remaining land from road. Please suggest the remedy more  

View all 15 comments Below 15 comments
When you say "occupied" is it only physical occupation or has there been an on-record requisition of the land ? If "requisition" pls obtain the copy of the requisition order and seek its amendment to provide access to your land - procedural but not very difficult. If its only "physical occupation" then approach the District Collector to take up the issue. Please note that the tone of your approach is most important - any aggravation / abusive language / show of temper will ruin your own chances of success. Most people are reasonable, but you can't reason with someone who's angry or irritated with you. more  
How are you going to fight the provincial armed constabulary? Highlight your plight to the press during the ensuing elections so that the people of UP throw the present government and vote a sensible one. If the people of UP feel that all the present candidates are rotten, press the NOTA button. In the re-election, there will be all new faces and they will take some time to rot. more  
Advice of Layers are correct. I have got much complaints that they are charging high rate of fees from their clients. more  
Who will burn the roots of corrupt when the concern who has to burn root itself is a corrupt. Until and unless the person who is responsible for the corrupt is not changing his attitude it is not at all possible to stop the corruption in the country. more  
Seek the advice of a good and honest lawyer. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)