Hello all,

I have a big Problem, My grandma is 78 year old and My grand father is passed away in 2000. But my Grandfather is Freedom fighters in "Dandi yatra". After my grandfather death The Government of India is Pay 10,000 rupee per month to my grandmother as a pension.

After 19 years i have some information regarding pension From bank, that after death of my grandfather my grandmother get 10,000 rupee per month but actual amount paid from Goverment of India is 7000.

So the Bank manager said to me that after your grandfather death actual amount is 7000 but your grandmother get 10,000 rupee per month till today, So you have to pay this diffrence in bank otherwise your Pension is Closed.

Now what should i do for this? Please give me your Valuable feedback for this matter.

Thanks more  

View all 21 comments Below 21 comments
The Pension comes from pension office and no bank is paying Pension. The day your GM got Rs. 10,000/- as pension that was on the basis of the written information given by the PF office. you must have received the copy of the same. or you may go to the PF office along with the number mention in your pass book and study the case. more  
First of all you go through the pension payment order issued by Govt of India wherein the quantum of pension is mentioned for the original pensioner and the quantum of family pension to his/her spouse after the death of the original pensioner. If no such instructions are mentioned you can write to the pension paying authority, i.e. Department of Personal affairs or the Treasury with a copy endorsed to the Banker from whom you r grandma gets her pension. more  
spent ten rupees and put a RTI to Bank ask for every detail as told to you by manager, the bank will provide you answer and also write to PM portal. more  
You can write to the BANKING OMBUDSMAN more  
There will be no result. He should first approach the treasury to know the correct position. more  
As per Govt rule regarding pension ,if a person initially awarded pension dies Family pension is halved more  
This rule is not applicable in the cases of pension to freedom fighters if the family pensioners are spouses of the pensioners. more  

Related Posts

    • Correction in Khasra No. of my House

      I inherited a house from my father at Varanasi and now I am planning to sell it . I contacted a Lawyer to see my papers etc. , After examining the papers , Lawyer told me that Khasra No. mentioned...

    • Old Age. Living in Peace

      My close friend has a flat in Bangalore. His son is doing job and started living in that flat. The son selected a girl on his own and after marriage started living in the same flat. After 4-years t...

      By Chandan Pal
    • Flat sold for 14th floor appears to be on 13th floor physically. Is it legal?

      I booked a flat at Palava Phase II at Dombivbli, Maharashtra with Lodha Builders. The flat was registered as flat number 1404 on the 14th floor. Since this was under construction flat, it was regis...

      By Abhijit Bhattacharyya
    • Hathway Digital Cable TV_Worst Service Provider

      Hathway Digital Cable TV: I had written several mails to the Nodal Office - Karnataka and also to the Digital Cable TV Head - India, updating them on the issues i am facing viz., firstly i am not a...

      By Ram Subhash
    • Cheating by Raheja Developers Ltd - Auction of incomplete houses as ready to move dream houses

      I need guidance on how to go about for recovering my hard earned money. The details are as follows: - My friend got an email from Raheja informing him of auction of residential (stated as “r...

      By Ashok Kumar Kuwar
    • how complaint against an Advocate can be made for suppressing facts of case to stop registering FIR?

      Request to all Hon'ble members , please advice 1. In the court of MM a criminal complaint case u/s 156 is made in 2015 by a 'WOMEN' and MM ordered FIR for investigation to police, this case is dis...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • operations in E

      My relative maintain one Eor S SB a/c with a local bank with his wife and daughter as survivors. He has expired recently. Is it possible for the survivors to add one more person as survivor after...

      By Ven Iyer
    • Complaint case at court Tis Hazari Delhi and FIR

      A Fir is registered by the order of court against my son by an advocate using his mother as complainant, living on first floor and i am living at ground floor. My son is not living in Delhi since ...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • Job Fraud Complain

      Where should i complain for fraud Job and taken money for job of Jet Airlines Hr.department.

      By Humayun Eajaz Momin
    • Request Legal opinion on Loan against Property

      A property was acquired by two brothers through Will from grand parent. The property division was not done. Can a bank extend loan to one party without consent from the other, using the original do...

Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)