Pending Sale Deed

I have purchased one flat in 2009 but builder is not doing Sale Deed. He is asking for MVAT on the sales price. As per my knowledge no Tax is applicable because the flat I purchased was ready to use. i.e. fully constructed when I purchased and occupancy certificate available at the time of purchases. more  

View all 7 comments Below 7 comments
Will someone help me draft a petition for filing in Consumer Forum against Reliance Digital, Mulund West, Mumbai, for not replacing a defective laptop. It is with them for the fourth time in 2 months. Thank you more  
Do you have any documents with you.But be careful,as one in these circles has claimed about a house in Gujarat.Unless you stay and belong to mumbai,any untoward directions will be fruitless.Be careful. more  
Thanks for guidance. But i want to give more details. I had paid the full amount as per agreement, but this provision came after 1 year by Maharashtra Government to add Vat on sale price. As per my reading there is difference between sale at the time of Complete ready possession flat and agreement to construct the flat. My flat is coming in first category. I purchased ready possession flat by paying full amount. so there is no agreement of construction came. this additional amount was not discussed at the time of sale but provision came after purchase of flat. As per communication held with builder he has paid the amount to government and claiming the same from us. more  
1)Do have an agreement for purchase of flat ? 2) Did you pay the full consideration for the purchase of flat ? 3) Do you have the proof of builders refusal to execute sale deed? if yes for the above 3 questions, file a case for Title suit requesting the court to execute the Title Deed. If any amount still due towards sale consideration or any lawful payments, you can deposit in the court and the court will execute the sale deed, which is the best. Proceed as above. Best of Luck more  
Happy new year Sanjay. In which state the flat in question is refered to is not mentioned. In Maharashtra and Gujarat the agreement of sale of the Flat along with the undivided share of the property is to be registered by paying the ad valerem stamp duty and thereafter the deed of conveyance is to be made and registered by incurring a nominal stamp duty of Rs.100 plus regn.charges as the stamp duty is already paid at the time of registration of Agreement of sale. I am not comprehending the incidence of MVAT here in the Flat purchase case which is not a subject matter of goods and services. MODVAT is applicable to construction company and they are passing such value addition tax to the purchasers at the time of sale. Don't you know the details at the time of agreement and price fixation and acceptance? I understand that you are the first purchaser of the brand new flat in 2009 and therefore the society/builder is asking MODVAT which is the compulsory normal incidence in your case. Everything rests upon the terms and conditions and price fixation at the time agreement in between you. Or is it a straight purchase in the year 2009. Have you paid the full price finalised by both of you? In any case going to court of Law Consumer forum is time consuming and the society fellow also will bring his claims and stand to defy your stand. If you feel you are cheated on the face of the prima facie evidence like agreement,money receipts and ads, lodge a police complaint after issuing a legal notice. You need not much worry since you are possessing the occupation of the Flat. Demand and Take the occupancy certificate from the municipality by showing the proof for enabling them to raise Flat/house tax from you. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)