Partitition Suit and MC Suit Hiccups

Sir, my mother and my father are separated (without divorce) since when I was 1 year old due to their internal family disturbances created by my father, his parents and his brother's family. I am staying with my mother. I had served the Indian Navy and am an ExServiceman at present. My father's family had some ancestral property of 14.68 acres agricultural land and approximately 1600 square yards residential in our native village in Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh. But there is no written proof regarding this ancestral property. In the year, 1998 my father and his brother had entered into a partition of ancestral property on a white paper (unregistered and unstamped) in the presence of two witnesses (one expired) and sign of the then village incharge whose license is not valid. My father got 4.2 acres of agricultural land (spiltted in bits and pieces) and 700 squareyards of residential land. My father's younger brother got the remaining of the property of 10.48 acres agricultural land and approx 900 square yards of residential land. The reason cited for this unjust division of ancestral property is that my father's younger brother (uncle) had not got any employment and my father is a government employee and staying away from family. Since, my father had got manipulated / influenced by my uncle, he had not opposed the same. In the year 2005, my father had settled a gift deed of his unjust share of ancestral property on my name. In the year, 2009 my uncle and his two sons had partitioned the remaining ancestral property among them. In all the registration documents, including mine, it is mentioned that the property is ancestral. Now, in Feb 2015, I had approached lawyer for legal advice regarding this unjust division of ancestral property. He had adviced me to file a partition suit regarding the same. I had filed the suit the same day in February, 2015. I had given my registration document copies, my uncle's registration copies, related ROR1B and Adangals. Now my Advocate is claiming that, the court officials are holding the case since there is no written proof regarding the ancestral property, so they cannot register the case ! Is it like this ?! What shall I do in this scenario to get the suit registered and get the numbering of the case ?! Can my mother also file a maintenance case separately ?Please advice me. more  

View all 47 comments Below 47 comments
Court officials cannot decide the merit of the case. Ask your lawyer to mention the case before the court and press for a judicial order. Your case is maintainable. more  
Be truthful, bring out the facts, thinking it is the right to own what is to be required by you, if you are eligible for the right thing it should be got back and the legality should be given the right. more  
Having received the comments from all, as a gesture please post the actions taken and the results periodically for the benefit of the community. more  
if you are born in a hospital you can get a certificate. You can also try with registrar of births and deaths to get a birth certificate which should normally indicate yours mothers and fathers names. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
    • credit card GST

      I have a question: If the Bank refunds the card fees, are they bound to refund the GST? The fee is charged in January, but refunded in April. Please let me know.

      By Bhaskar N
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)