Partition suit transfer

I had filed a partition suit in guntur district principal magistrate court by taking the services of one lawyer in February 2015. But till now I had not got the OS number of the case. When asked the lawyer is telling that since this is a partition suit it may take two years to get the OS numbers, whereas others who have filed the similar case have got the OS number and hearing dates also. I had submitted the necessary proof of documents showing that it is an ancestral property and also valuation certificate from revenue department. The facts claimed by my lawyer for the delay, are they true ? I had given him the court fee also with respect to the valuation certificate. Will there be any receipt from the court for that court fee paid based on valuation certificate ? If all the facts claimed by my lawyer are false, what is the procedure to transfer the same suit to another court with the help of another lawyer without paying any court fee further in that other court ? Please help me out more  

View all 20 comments Below 20 comments
For the cheque bouncing cases before going legally on this issue you should keep in mind that what is the amount is involved and what will be the legality in this case, how long you should wait and get your money back, before proceeding legally speak to the opposite party to clear the money mutually. more  
Praveen Kumar Nayak is absolutely and 100% correct. Its how cheque bouncing cases should be legally handled. As he rightly said, the services of an experienced lawyer is an absolute necessity. Not only that, the lawyer should be an experienced criminal lawyer who only can understand the fine nuances of criminal law procedure. Otherwise the inexperience of the lawyer itself will kill the case more  
Take the advise of Ms.Suryuakumari Murugesan and do it accordingly. more  
it is not correct to say that it will take two years for numbering; u can ask ur lawyer to give the CFR ( court fee Register) no as proof for filing the case; u can also contact the Sherisdhar
( court officer) of the court and ask for the details. it will take a month to number the case; case can not be transferred since it has to be filed within the jurisdiction wherein the property si situate. more  
the nature of the property is agricultural then its partition will be filed in revenue court of Tehsildar or SDM as per the state law, If the property is situated within the limit of city and its nature is residential or commercial or non agricultural then the case will be filed in civil court and OS (Original Suit no.) shall be allotted and registered at once as soon as the plaint is filed in the respective court, You should go personally to the clerk of the office of the court in which your lawyer has told that the case has been filed and ask about the where about of your case by the name of your case for example plaintiff Versus Defendant. in your case the plaintiff is the first name of yourself or your father or your elder brother if they have accompanied you in filing of the case as the case may be, and the defendant is the name of the against party against which you have filed the partition case. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)