Parl. logjam

Can we file PIL against opposition parties in general and Cong. in particular for the Parl. logjam continuesly in any court of law Is there any possibility? Nation is held as ransom and we must put to an end. more  

Mr.Bhatia's suggestion should be taken care of in this hour of need. more  
My request to our Hon'ble President is as an elder statesmen should intervene in the Parl logjam by advising all MPs. to work for the betterment of India and he should apply NO WORK NO PAY and a stiff penalty to the party concerned which disrupts Parl. Even SC should suo motto take this and do necessary orders to run the govt and Parl. without any disruptions. This will go a long way to imbibe a sense of belonging to our so called MPs. and also MLAs. more  
Running Parliament should be round the year. No winter,budget session. India needs so much to do and see the pace. Proudly parties take credit for not allowing parliament to function and do some creative work for the country. In my understanding, Parliament is a Govt. office and nobody should be allowed to disrupt it. In fact, there is crying need to make a bill on functioning of Parliament. President or SC should take sue moto action. more  
This issue indeed is the acute requisite since thee are proofs of the pending Bills that are in deed set for the interest of general pubic and some are for the over all upliftment of economical capacities of the industries and business in India which is only the wealth provider under article 19 , 31 to address article 15 , 16 , 45 , 46 , and 47 that are the prime essentials of the people in the Country . The President's speech of 15 the August 2013 clearly cites the necessity of the provisions of the Constitution that are to be redressed while suggesting directly the Political leaders and the common people too . This also seconds the above . In fact the circumstances of the way & methods of Rule in India also well prove if the earlier suggestions of the Supreme Court since 1991 , and , even the contentions of the Apex Court in the Nirbhaya case are considered . This PIL will be an inevitable under the circumstances where even the President of India also remains only suggestive . The Chief Justice on 7th instant also specified that the Supreme Court is the responsible Body to arrange / direct carry of the constitutional provisions in circumstances that tenders . Further , article 32 is meant only for this purpose where the general public of any place and status are deprived of any provisions of the constitution under part III . Since article 15 [4 ] , 16 [4 ] , and 19 in its comprehensive terms and coverage that was highlighted by the Supreme Court while concluding their judgments in various cases , is also a valid provision in such inevitable circumstances . more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)