Order Copy from Delhi Bar Council

sir, on October 2014 a complaint was filed against an Advocate with bar council of Delhi, we were called for hearing in March 2015 and were told that the decision will be delivered soon at your mentioned address.
* Nothing came.
* A RTI was filed in July 2015, no reply came.
* on August 2015,a letter was written to first Appellate authority. then in Sep 2015 an e-mail & letter was received from delhi bar council, informing "complaint is dismissed & order copy will be send once it is prepared", & i can go to bar council of india for revision petition.
* At Bar Council of India i was told that nothing can be done without the 'Order copy' of bar council of Delhi.
* again on contacting Delhi Bar Council i was told to deposit Rs.50/- for copy of the Order & same was deposited on Nov 3, 2015.
* Nothing is received till date the 25th Dec 2015. PIO at Bar Council Of Delhi is waiting for order copy .

please advice what to do? which authority should i approach? more  

View all 12 comments Below 12 comments
When we enter the platform with valid railways ticket, it is the duty of the RPF to ensure your protection in all respect. Lodge complaint to The Area Manager.It was to be done then and there.No.problem. more  
Thank u Mr.Ghandi more  
You may lodge a online complaint through delhibarcouncil.com and follow up through the telephone Nos of the Bar council given on the website. more  
can anyone tell me... is there any provision under law to take action against persons fighting, abusing and threatening each other while travelling in a train compartment??? what action can be taken against those who crease nuisance for fellow passengers and under what provisions of law??? Anyone who can thrown some light on this is well appreciated more  
Reasonable petriod is over by requesting under RTI Act. Enclosing the receipt(Copy) please write with a prayer to to the CJI for needful action.No delay. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)