notary breach of trust. and leak documents

i got notary legal opinion for housing loan. i gave all house documents and petsonel info . now the notary serve notice to municipality to demolish my building as ilegal even i got govt approval for my builfing. he attached all my documents as well. how come they revenge their clients more  

View all 26 comments Below 26 comments
Lodge Police complaint, Complaints to Law Ministry, High Court Registrar, etc. If desired you can also lodge private complaints to different Courts including High Court. more  
yes you are right. in my vicinity i cant hope to get justice. in my town the police also refused to file complaint lawer. now in india this kind of response is common. to get justice common man have to fight and spend more time and money. this is my personel experience... more  
Nitya Jyothy, please approach police and file FIR. Such incidents are rare,but may increase if no suitable action is taken. As such, govt has reduced the role of notary in several cases. They were known for notoriety than notary. more  
Secretary Bar Council/Police/or District Collector more  
Nithya Jothi (doctorate candidate): You have still not given any rationale for giving all documents in original to the Notary. You also state that Notary is taking revenge but you have not provided any info about the grudge notary holds against you.
You need to get in touch with some advocate whom you can trust (even local legal cell in your town).
Pursuing a complaint against anyone in legal fraternity would be fraught with many pitfalls as these guys unite with each other to protect each other and the legal battle would be long drawn. You have to consider that you do not get distracted from your studies.
If you have all your documents in order, focus on getting these back from the Municipality. Pursuing prosecution of the notary should be you second priority. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)