Neeed advise on a legal matter

I need advise on a case where someone was made accused (no 7 out of total 8) in a case under section 420 and falsely implicated as the owners closed a firm started by them and vanished with some alleged money taken from employees.
No charges are filed even after more than 3.5 years of its being filed in JMM's court, Bangalore where it was informed around 6 month back that they will issue summons once the charges are filed...........the accused is in no way involved in the case and have not taken any money, alleged to have been collected in cash from new trainees on promise of providing jobs by the owners. The police have falsely implicated all employees in HR.
Firm was a startup and worked only for a few months (4-5) and I was appointed and worked as HR Manager only for 2.5 months and took around 120 trainees.

HR Mangager had no role in appointments of these trainees except their joining as appointments were being issued by owners under some fake identity of someone apparently. I want to know;

1. can police make anyone an accused even in absence of no evidence and based on someone's complaint on false grounds without evidence ?
2.Is there any limit on charges being filed in such cases.
3. The court granted bail to accused in just in 2/3 days in june 2012 and its 2016 with investigations without any result and is mental harassment for accused. more  

View all 14 comments Below 14 comments
Thanks to you Mr. Akhilesh Dubey! I shall try to discuss detailed case as advised soon. more  
Do we have anyone in Bangalore who I could get in touch more  
Mr.Rakesh, As per your case story, you may opt followings: a) Let the chargesheet filed by the police and thereafter you should defend yourself as per charges framed by the magistrate against you. Means face the complete trial and proof yourself innocent. b) File Quashing petition before the High Court under section 482 Cr.pc. (But it will help only if there is no any primafacie case.) But you have not disclosed that whether police came for arresting or not? or any accused arrested by the police and got bail or any accused got anticipatory bail? because u/s 420 police can arrest the accused without warrant. And there must be some other sections of IPC please specify. It is also important to write here that in crimnal matters without copy of FIR or Complaint or supportive documents taking advice will be fatal Thanks and Regards Akhilesh more  
Mr. Ravi kant - I practice in delhi ncr & sometimes travel to other cities if the case deserves. I hire along with me a local lawyer for cities far away. Can watsapp me writ & orders at 9711476402. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)