Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name transfer. One month after I got to know the car, which sold to me is fully affected by flood and title changed to Total Loss vehicle. Immediately I have checked with True Value team, they asked me the proof . I have shared to them. Then, they agreed to give full refund. But, Ravi (General Manager) asked me 2 deals. If I want instant refund they will deduct 30000 INR from the purchase amount or I have to wait for 10 days to get full refund from the the vehicle handover to them. But, almost 2 month gets over, still I have 32500 INR pending from them. I got to know Ravi (GM) told to manager to stop the refund amount. They agreed for full refund. But they denied to refund remaining money. Guide me to get it fully more  

Truevalue Manager told me that, we and you don't know the car which sold is flod affected so we can't able to provide the refund of pending money . And he told you have used the car for 3 month and name transfer also done. But, I can able to check after the name transfer only. Even I don't know it is flood affected before the Honda service center ensure it. One more point is they told TrueValue will give the warranty of maruti cars only other band cars sell by as it is manner. But, Maruti customer care ensure all car s should pass, 360° check before sell to customer. How it is possible, so they would check other brand car before sell to customer ? Guide me if i raise consumer complaint again TrueValue, will I get my money back? Thanks you so much for your previous support also more  
Thanks for the guidance sir more  
File consumer court case for refund & compensation. more  
get the same thing published in local news paper, if possible. u will get ur money on the same day. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)