Money issue with builder in Noida

Hello Everyone,
I booked a flat in Noida and paid 2 installments for it (approx 9 Lac) in 2011. 1.5 years back builder said that the project has been cancelled. When I asked for refund+interest, the builder said that they will refund only half of what I have paid.

So, I approached Delhi (since builder’s registered office is in Delhi) and Noida police many times, but they are not doing anything.

So, I approached State consumer court and prayed for flat at same rates of 2011 or refund my money+interest+compensation.
After 2 months of wait, my case got listed yesterday and the Judge said that since the amount paid is less than 20Lac, so the case cannot be heard here and advised to go to District consumer forum.

Can anyone please suggest whether this judgment is correct. The total cost of the flat was around 46Lac.
Can I approach the consumer forum again with same complaint number or I should now file my case in District forum.

Poonam more  

View all 64 comments Below 64 comments
Parliament must run till Bills r not passed. It must run without payment to MPs. Do overtime or so but pass bills. This is JANTA ki ORDER. more  
Poonam, what I say LAWS SUFFER UTTER DEFEAT before the corrupts and the MUSCLEMEN. We believe " BEDARD ZAMANA DUSHMAN HAI TO KYA HAI DUNIYA ME KOI JISKA NAHI USKA KHU DA HAI " Lekin Hai Kahan. more  
There was one old CINEMA of V.SHANTARAM known as DAHEJ, where the daughter in law was TORTURED by her in Laws lastly the Poor father sold all his Property bought all the things what her in laws wanted but the daughter on the death bed DAUGHTER TOLD HER FATHER PITAJI APNE SBKUCHH LAYE LEKIN KAFAN NAHI LAYE. People, Suffer and suffer and die then the GOVT will bring a law known to be COFFIN law. more  
Consumers RO,RO KAR Aankho meka paani bhi sookkh Gaya Hai. Desh Me Ka Sabhi Log Jann Dene ke Bad Bhi Sakar Ke Dil Me Kabhi,Bhi Humdardi Ka Darwaja Khulta Nahi. more  
In ur matter, criminal case is not possible. For civil & consumer case, U may get in touch with us at 9711476402. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)