lay out regularization

I have purchased a plot in survey number 50 of jalpalle village Panchayat Hyderabad, Telangana, after verifying all link documents , pahani patta and pass books etc in 2010. Took loan from a bank. I have taken permission to construct my house by paying betterment tax. I have been paying tax regularly. All of a sudden government declared my survey number was notified as government land. As it is notified as government land now i have to go for layout regularization scheme by paying a huge money. Can the Government of Telangana can declare the survey number 50 as government land for the plot numbers which have registered with Sub-registrar Champapet Hyderabad.
Can a legal adviser advice me more  

View all 26 comments Below 26 comments
Challenge the notification in High court by engaging local lawyer. more  
This is the usual procedure to send the petition to the concerned authority. The authority has to act on your petition. But I hope you will receive positive reply. more  
Hello Sir, these matters can better be dealt with Legal Advice from top reputed and experienced lawyers who have prior experience in these type of cases. To proceed with Free Legal advice for your case, you can post your question on where similar questions are already posted by some potential clients. You can also hire a lawyer if you find them helpful considering your case. more  
Now I wrote a letter to Hon'minister for Panchayat Raj and redirected the letter to the concerned official. So now let us be more sure that there are working ministers also in the present days more  
Thanks sir i will up load all the documents one by one but is there any up load button here . Because i am not finding or copy and paste all documents more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)