laws regarding installation of mobile towers in residential colonies in NCR

From where I get the details about the LAW for installation of mobile Tower in residential colony in NCR as I know it is hazardous for health. There is a mobile tower installed near my home now that person is installing another tower on its roof top can any body in the circle clarify my doubts there is any health issue involved to live near where two mobile towers are installed if yes what can i do to protect myself according to law more  

View all 8 comments Below 8 comments
Take the services of a renowned Lawyer to avoid health hazard ! more  
All the rules are given on internet. TERM Cells monitor this. Guidelines by Telecom dept are also there. State rules exist in some states like HP. Please search the net. These are lengthy and I am not reproducing these. more  
dear first of all you should complain this matter in authorty if there your problem is not solved you may file police complain regarding this. if police not lodging FIR you may take help of court for the same. for legal help you contact me on 9891507137. Adv. Avdhesh chaudhary more  
Is mobile phone tower radiation a health hazard? this was published in detail in Hindustan Times on 16/15.07.2012 and you can read the same in Google. You will be aware of all the facts on this issue. This is of great concern as life threatning diseases are caused due to the radiation emited by it. more  
Devinder ji I am also facing same problem. In case U got suggestions kindly let me also. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)