Linking Aadhaar number in more than one account.

I am a retired Bank employee. My Aadhaar number is already linked with my Bank's Savings account, where my monthly pension is being credited. Recently I have been registered with Jeevan Pramaan , where this Savings account, along with Aadhaar number is linked. My gas subsidy is also credited to the same Savings account. Now another two Banks, where I also have my savings account, are asking me to link my Aadhaar number with them. Will it be O.K. on my part to do the same ? Please advise.- Pijush Kanti Majumdar. more  

View all 27 comments Below 27 comments
Approach UID for advise. more  
I too have similar problem for my mother. No aadhar because no finger prints. I dread to think what will happen when we grow old and loose our finger prints. How will they verify us? Live certificate for pension or sale of property or buying of property all will become problem more  
An elderly person is unable to get Aadhaar No. as prints of finger prints are not getting registered. The person has tried many a times with different Aadhaar card providers, but with same result. Does anyone know alternate method of getting the Aadhaar No. ? more  
Our systems are not designed perfectly/if not properly.When somewhere they ask some number we may not give it.But when we file tax we give PAN[pan].At many banks we give PAN.We also give Adhar for electricity/property[municipality/voter card/telephone[here we can give voter card also]. Unwittingly one place given Adhar with any other cards/such as PAN/DRIVING LICENCE/VEHICLE REGISTRATION./REGISTAR OFFICE gets inter linked in one transaction shows it to the Banks and to IT office.If any one has filled the IT form they will realize that their bank accounts are interlinked with PAN/and as when given for any transaction with Adhar. Yes the Madam is right she need not give it separately to each bank because the IT dept is already linked all bank accounts of each individuals/to get the evasion of payment of tax on Fixed Deposits by some employees and other public at large. more  
it is not mandatory - I have filed my IT returns - in your case Piyush JI as I have mentioned earlier you need not worry - even i have received sms - at the most you can ask bank officials why they require it when they have your PAN more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)