Legal advice on matter related to unnecessary charges.

I am a student pursuing MBA from a college which is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - Delhi. I want some legal advice relating to a charge levid by college on students in the pretext of Industrial visit.

My college has charged Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 5000 in first and second year respectively for an industrial visit which they have not taken us for. This breakup is clearly mentioned in the fees reciept provided to us. Further, the session ends in the next 6 months and students are seeking for a refund.

I want to know whether this matter is strong enough to be taken up for a legal perusal? Also, what are the chances that the decision will be in our favour? more  

View all 45 comments Below 45 comments
Sincere Advise is to fight - subject to - you/Your Representative is having Efforts, Money, time and Courage to do it. Best Course of Action is to file Writ making Edu. Dept as one of the Party for Not taking any cognizance / Controls on such practices. The Chances are Bright no need to worry about the same. more  
No confusion to GOI. They are (HR Ministry) is very well aware of all these things and perhaps due to these Make in India has supported. more  
Let us see the government action as this is one of the several lakhs complaints to uproot corruption from the educational sector. This ma help Central government in association with to start more and more colleges in government sector. more  
I'm sure sabhay would b a confused person by now... ha ha ha.. more  
matter is with the HR Ministry,GOI. Pl.wait. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)