Legal advice on Divorce case

My friend has filed a divorce petition his wife had extra marital affairs before his marriage, had taken daughters, but this was unknow to her husband, becoz his wife has married for the sake of money,so she did not let her husband to know the true facts of her life, and cause a psycho social problem for her husband, by living with my friend for 10 years,the marriage was a social drama in this marriage the family of the wife is false, her wifes brother has become father- in- law, with Bribery the wifes family is constructed dramatically, in which the Husband had become the victim, their planning is to make the husband mad, to deteriarat his career.and make him weak, attmepted to murder, but now the file has been processed to 3 hearing, but the advocate is delaying the matter. Summon has been sent to father-in- laws house, the marriage photo is submitted to court and advocate, which was the proof of the evidence, but the advocate is very slow in taking action, and giving justification to the client.Wife is asking money, but still now the wife is at husbands house eating his food, wants to have children, but due to medical reaosn the husband cannot take children.Wife has already utilised the husbands money P.FS interest. and distrubing husband, But the advocate is not taking measures or issuing divorce letter. more  

View all 13 comments Below 13 comments
Cases like these must be expedited else the real sufferer is the Applicant himself more  
Wud b great. But I could not find this group on local circles. more  
I want your help to be a part of Nasha mukti kendra local circle, invit some members to join and make it active. Write some use ful information about nasha mukti eradication articles, more  
Rajesh, ru on watsapp ?? more  
Ok will help. But how to check file / documents or meet u ?? more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)