Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common assets of 4 acres of land and construction (office, gym, community hall, etc) by simple sworn affidavit that he will not claim the property back for any reason. Many uninformed members in the Governing body are keen to accept and bail out the builder for personal reasons. It is learned that transferring the common assets by bearing the applicable stamp duty is the responsibility of the builder. What is the legal way of transfer of common assets and buyers' rights? more  

Let me rephrase the issue. The Common assets like Community Hall ,gym ,club house etc stand on the Land in the past 7 years owned even presently by the Builder .He has no intention to tranfer it to the RWA . He has sucessfully managed to get an affidavit approved by a committee of his owm men and it was kept a secret for long. Now it turns out that affidavit does not qualify to be called an affidavit at all. The team which accepted the affidavit has gone into hiding offering no explanation for the blunder. The common member is least interested so long as he gets water and electricity. Now what is the best option to secure the long term interests of the community particularly when it comes to liquidation of the assets years later ? more  
The fact that the builder has taken loans and repaid them confirms the freehold nature and it is entirely at his disposal till now. The problem is there are a few office-bearers who helped the builder maintain secrecy from 200 buyers till a few questioned. So how to secure the interests in Common assets is the issue? The same set of people manage to come to the EC year after year and keep the issue under the carpet. The commoner stands clueless. more  
As long as the area notified common area,which, as per sale deed executed by a buyer excluded, qualifying the common area as FREEHOLD LAND,owned by the builder with clear title, buyer has no right or legal stand to claim the area. more  
The UDS value distributed among the buyers excludes the area of common amenities like a swimming pool, community hall, gym, office area, and land parcels pertaining to those. They are freehold and retained under the name of the builder and the land parcel is within the compound. It remains untransferred to the buyers or the RWA. The problem here is a group of Builders confidentes in the EC are ready to bear the stamp duty from members corpus and help the builder save several lakhs of rupees. Prima facie it looks shady. more  
Certain clarity with regards to the part and parcel of the plot,in which, a developer or a builder registered with registrar of societies ,to be screened thoroughly. Whether the developer or building owns the part and parcel of the plot in this name, confirming free hold land. Whether the plot is leased to develop as society, villas, row houses or only some part of land parcel ,admeasuring ( specific area) , and the remaining area , not included in the agreement, be developed as per the convenience of the developer or builder. In the event the whole part and parcel of land admeasuring areas forming society,villas or rowhouses,then, builder tries to take undue advantage,in convenience with few selected members All the same,,when a Bayer executes an buying agreement, he or she should deeply understand various loopholes in the agreement the builder registered the plot with registrar of societies and whether,the builder or developer shared all such details by providing authenticated copies of documents to an individual flat buyer. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)