Legal matter with civil court

I am resident of North West Delhi. I am facing major problem and seeking some guidance/suggestions in that context.
I have a property in Delhi which i rented out. But now tenants are not vacating the premises nor paying the rent. Agreement is also expired. I went to the police but it is of no help as according to them, vacating the premises after the expiration of agreement doesn't come under police jurisdiction. Tried talking to the tenants but they are not budging.
I filed a case in civil court. It has been more than a year but no conclusion yet. Court hearings get postponed due to some strike or bar council voting. Last 3 hearings didn't happen at all and it wasted almost a year.
Could anybody please suggest any other way out to resolve the issue fast?

Thanks, more  

View all 17 comments Below 17 comments
Owners needs gundas to get their property vacated. Indian legal system is very slow for the common man. more  
In our society one owner faced similar problem. Owner gave him required legal notice but he did not vacate. I was President that time. Owner gave us a letter requesting us to disconnect power since he did not want the same. We disconnected power on his request. Tenant came to us for reconnecting the power. we told him," Your owner has given us letter,pl get us letter for reconnecting the same." He could not get letter from owner.He remained without power for one month and finally vacated the flat. Very difficult but legally tenable sham lal langer more  
Law takes its own course...often the long course. Strangely, it changes its course and moves into the fast track only in cases like Salman's bail application. more  
Mr. Jain, Pl. mention the agreed rent of your property. Only after that any legal opinion can be given. more  
Money Power is more important than Political Power. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)