Legal advise

I fully agree with Mr. Csn Sarma for his views on attaching aadhaar with all the people. The argument of surrendering one's private information is not correct and the supreme court should reconsider their view and make aaadhaar attachment with any activity of the citizen compulsory. While we are accepting our bio metric details taken by foreign countries when we enter their territory, why should we object to the details being taken in our own country. In fact our details with foreigners is most likely to be used against us than the posibility of these being used against us in our own country. Only the wrong doers are worried about their activities being watched by our government and hence the protest. Why should any one worry when they are clean? more  

Correct representation of ground facts please. S.C. also to think on this lines at national and public interest. In fact , Starting from Summons to Parties, Hearing Notices, Other Notices, to Decree Execution, ; Police Searches, Investigation issues ; ALL UNDER ESCAPE by those absconding from House/Place of Work. All High Courts and Supreme Courts also know the abnormal delays due to these will full causes that are challenging the issue of Speedy Trial once opted by S.C. All also know the such practice is indeed and infact is JUSTICE DELAYED while the Judges confine that Justice delayed is Justice denied . Aadhaar linkage to all Phones and all Bank/P.O.A/cs WILL ARREST, ERADICATE AND CURB THIS MENACE also. S.C. IS TO THINK ON THESE LINES TO RENDER TIMELY JUSTICE TO THE PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY . more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

    • Disconnection of EB connection - to those Tenets whose license is cancelled by local body an

      Is there any judgement regarding disconnection of EB connection of a tenent whose license is cancelled by local body or panchayat and in a building which is colloapsed. Misuse of eb connection a co...

      By Ramachandran Sridhar Alias Krishnan

      The Government through the legal system has empowered women backed by commissions and other SPVs specifically created for the purpose.However law alone can not empower women and empowered women mus...

      By Prasanta Misra
    • Genuine Lawyers and fake

      An Advocate ( I dont want to name) has sent me a notice submitting some false information regarding the ownership of the property from his client and threatening that he will take legal action aga...

      By Ramachandran Sridharakrishnan
    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)