Legal advice to file a complaint

Dear Members,
I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however, the concerned people seem to be taking things lightly as I am out of India.
I wrote the complaint to 'Jago Grahak Jago' website and there is no acknowledgment or confirmation given after submitting my complaint - It seems to be ineffective.
What are the solutions? I tried speaking with a known lawyer and he is asking for 5K for sending a notice without any assurance. I would welcome any suggestions/solution from the group members,

Thanks in advance
Sumit more  

View all 6 comments Below 6 comments
I am sure that you have sent several emails for refund. Accordingly no need of a legal notice. Consumer court can be filed fourth with. You can engage a lawyer and he can do the needful. You do not have to visit court at all. ( This does not mean that you should not come. You can, if you wish. But your attendance in court is not required at all). Even if you are out of India, you can sign the papers and get attested the affidavit in any corner of the World. If you matter relates to Delhi, I can help you, as I am an advocate. Jago Grahak Jago is useless. It simply wastes time of the public more  
Please register a complaint in Public Grievance cell and Consumer dispute redressal foourm .. you may get some relief surely.. but filing should be in systematic way..
Wish you all the best.. more  
Consumer will.pass orders....for last one year it wasn't working due to pandemic ... Legal system is a bit slow here ... Still , the fastest and cheapest option is this ... Since the opponent is a bank ...they will be taking this matter till the last court ..they have anough money of people like us to waste upon more  
Please go to court for truthul decision. more  
Mr. Singh - I did approach consumer court as mentioned, however there has been no action on this so far. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)