Legal Advice on Property BuyBack Agreement & Mou

Would anyone here will be able to help with the draft or guidance on property buyback agreement & mou offered by a real estate developer to an investor.
Thanks more  

1. Get copy of the Title Deed.
2. Get copy of the Mutation record.
3. Get copy of the Land and corporation/panchayet tax receipt.
4. Get copy of the sanctioned plan.
5. Get copy of the landlord -Promoter agreement. (in case the land is not in Promoters name)
6. Get a copy of Power of Attorney (in case the land is not in Promoters name)
7. Get a draft of the proposed Sale agreement.
8. Go to your own Advocate for a search of the Land and vetting of agreement( If you desire a housing loan, better do this by the Bank's empaneled Advocate) with all 7 above mentioned papers.
Note that, some banks have pre-approved some housing project. Even in such cases, get copy of such banks project approval with the above papers. Go to your own advocate(now not to Bank's Advocate for his view.
Check also if such Promoter is not black listed. If he claims that he already performed such activity, ask for project completion certificate of such project. Such certificate is awarded by authorities different in States.
Read the agreement draft to understand hidden costs. Pay all sum strictly as per the agreement. more  
Depends on are you the Prospective Developer or the Investor - If Developer, get a lawyer for the draft, if Investor, ask Developer for the Draft.
Would be glad to review and explain ... more  
Thanks Sir... Could you please share your contact details... more  
Every deal has a peculiarity. Hence a proper legal document is required. A standard format would lead you to complications later on. more  
Thanks Sir... Could you please share your contact details... more  
In every deal there is certain terms and condition and standard format will not applicable and every documents will be prepared as per terms and condition of deal. In future standard will create legal consequences. more  
I am agree with the reply of Mr.S.R.Tripathi more  
Contact an advocate. Spare time. This can't be done on social media. You are streching too far. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Dispute in Residential Project..Confusion on Suggested Solution

      Reframed last post to make it more clear. This post have better details of dispute and solution : a) Residential Project spread on PlotA, PlotB registered as Phase1 A/B/C buildings ...

      By Naresh Yadav
    • Request your help and wealth of knowledge on Legal Matters

      I filed a SLP in the year 2015 before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India against at Criminal Petition which was against me. The SLP was filed by me online as party in person. I was infor...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
    • Received a fake INR 2000 Currency from HDFC Bank ATM

      Dear All, after shifting to Mumbai temporarily in March, I received a fake INR 2000 currency note from an HDFC bank ATM in the Govandi area in Mumbai on May 1, 2019. I realized about it after 3-4 ...

      By Kunwar Rajeev Singh
    • M/ CEO issued a NBW by Secunderabad Criminal Courts for offences Punishable U/s.420

      Dear Readers and leagal experts, A case has been filed in the local magistrates court at Secunderabad against M/s.Shopclues.Com for offences punishable under section 420 for cheating. I had p...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
    • can a appeal be file again against order of if the case is dismissed again by Hon'ble Supreme court?

      Sir, A Complaint case was filed by a women against an advocate praticing at Tis Hazari court in 2015 after 21 months of the incident happened in 2013. Police filed FIR and advocate filed a Complain...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • Indian Legal System

      Need urgent advise from all my respected legal eagle friends in this group regarding the following: 1) Can a judge of the HC admit a case simply on the basis of it being a matter of an e...

    • Motor Insurance Renewal w/o my knowledge by new owner under my name

      I sold my car in Jan 2017 to a dealership in Noida Sector-8 for an exchange value when buying a new vehicle. After 2.9 years of this transaction, I received a motor insurance certificate at my addr...

      By Akhil P Walia
    • Need help/Suggestion

      I am buying a running restaurant from individual. Paying him a heavy refundable deposit and also a small amount every month as royalty for the business. Shop owner is different with whom I will do ...

      By Ashutosh Jajodia
    • Consumer protection

      Rs. 875/- paid to for Airtel postpaid bill on 08th sept.2019 has not been credited by Biller resulting in default requiring another payment if Rs.875/- ?? Amazon need to compensate ...

      By Surrender Singal
    • Advocate help required in NCDRC against builder jaypee.

      Advocate required for fighting case in NCDRC against jaypee builder on behalf of association for a very clear case of deficiency in service and extortion in the name of maintenance charges. We have...

      By Pravesh Saini
    • Re registration of 15+ years old vehicles

      What is the legal position on re registration of more than 15 years old vehicles. Is it compulsory to re register the vehicle after 15 years in case there is no plan to use it? If the veh...

      By Mustafa P V
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)