Legal advice about "Letter Petitions" to the CJI/SC for enforcement of Fundamental Rights guarnteed by Articles 14, 19 and 21 of the Constitution under Article 32 (Grievance Management) before Supreme Court - Information and procedure for submission and action ?

Dear Circle Members,
Please inform about this Grievance Management system operational for registering of complaints before SC. I had filed a complaint regarding 'Concealment of vital facts' and 'Misleading the Court by submitting false and incorrect facts' ( A judgment delivered by CAT-Allahabad deciding 'Eligibility criteria and rejecting Common Seniority in violation of SRO 4/56 by Respondents'. This judgment attained finality as Respondents never assailed the judgment order before High Court/ SC for annulling the 'Ratio decidendi' ( TA 1444/1986, judgment delivered on 05/01/1987). Respondents had submitted under oath that petitioners belonged to 'Production classification' in Engineer cadre but but submitted under oath before Apex Court that petitioner belongs to 'Mechanical' thus committed 'Perjury' ( Contempt Petition No. 100/2009 in CA 4862/2007 arising out of SC judgment in SLP/CA 2322/91 decided by SC on 05/08/1993 dismissing Respondents' Appeal with costs contested in CAT-Calcutta (TA No. 1069/86) date of judgment 09-07-1990. Will some Advocate member provide me the required information and advice! Diary No. Of Complaint is 24110/SCI/PIL(E)/2018, present status is 'Under Process' since 21-05-2018. more  

Dear Shri Tripathi,kindly suggest name of competent advocate and his email address for consultation. Are you a practicing advocate? Thanks for your opinion. more  
Please note that I am not disputing your averments. Only issue is, what is to be done in the matter. Courts entertain any matter, only when it is permissible under law. And your writ is not permissible under Article 32 of the Constitution. more  
Dear Mr. Verma, Writ or PIL is not maintainable in the present case. You are moving in wrong direction. Please take help of an advocate. You can get something only when it is scrutinized by a legal expert. Rest assured, nothing is going to happen to your petition filed in SC. I have seen last order passed in Contempt petition of SC. You are wasting your time under false hope. Moreover it is not a PIL Matter. Supreme court will allot a diary number to every communication received by any mode. It does not mean that you petition has been entertained. It is almost two years when you sent your petition. So much time is not taken by SC in deciding whether a matter is PIL matter. A special official has been appointed by SC to consider PIL matter received through a letter. PIL is also a Writ petition under Article 32 in SC. Even if it is a PIL matter, it is not maintainable under Article 32. more  
Dear Mr. Tripathi, My letter petition under Article 32 was addressed to Hon'ble CJI for protection of my fundamental rights(Art. 14, 19 & 21). Registry diaries it as 24110/SCI/PIL(E)/2018 on 21/05/2018. Respondents submitted false facts and concealed a judgment in TA 1444/86 delivered by CAT-Allahabad on 05/01/1987 thus decieved the Court to believe that they have implemented orders as per rules while defending contempt charges in Contempt petition No.100/2009 in CA 4862/2007, SLP 2322/91 in TA1069/86 decided by CAT-Calcutta on 09-07-1990 directing respondents to implement order withing 90 days. Respondents arbitrarily delayed implementation through repeated litigations by more than 27 years and partial implementation was in violation of statutory rules. more  
Dear Mr. Verma, Grievances Management System in Supreme Court or any other court is looked after by administrative side of the court. Since the alleged perjury has committed during a judicial proceedings, therefore it is on judicial side and administrative side of the court will not intervene. The only option is to initiate contempt proceedings etc. on judicial side, by filing appropriate case in Supreme Court. Because if any perjury etc. has been committed in a judicial proceeding, it is the concerned court which can look into the matter. The opinion is subject to the documents of entire judicial proceedings. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Legal Position - Responsibilty of the Builder to hand over the common Assets

      We have come across a situation where our builder of a group housing of Villas and flats numbering 411 has put a condition thru some of his supporters In the RWA that he will transfer the common as...

Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)