Legal action against Oyo hotel booking

I booked an hotel from oyo on 31 may and paid for single room at the time of booking but at 9 am morning on the next day I got a call from oyo saying do to unavoidable circumstances you booking can't be confirmed kindly cancel the booking for getting back the refund.i did cancel the booking but I got a mail saying you can't get the refund as per our terms and conditions of the contract. I wrote on there Oyo tweeter account but haven't got the satisfactory result. What legal action can I take against Oyo so to get my refund kindly suggest. more  

I have suffered similarly and committed refund never cane despite numerous reminders at various levels. Inside information their concerned executed get bonus for manging refusal of refunds
WHAT CAN THE MANGER Of THIS LOCAL CIRCLE DO otherwise there is no point for having such groups more  
I talked to one of the Oyo executed he says we have already initiated your refund .. I sent them my bank statement of past one month as a proof that I haven't got any refund from OYO... I said to them to show me proof that you have sent me the money ... But they don't replied after that filing a complaint in consumer court beneficial ..have you filled it before... more  
post on every social media. On Twitter and tag PMO, Deptt. of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of COmmerce, Home Ministry, CMO more  
Take the hotel to District Forum. more  
complaint to district level consumer court. also send a copy to oyo via e-mail/facebook. the procedures are not very formal like civil cases in consumer forum so you can neatly type your own complaint attach relevant proofs and file it. more  
Complaint to consumer forum Govt of India&give wide publicity in social Media. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
    • credit card GST

      I have a question: If the Bank refunds the card fees, are they bound to refund the GST? The fee is charged in January, but refunded in April. Please let me know.

      By Bhaskar N
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)