Landmark judgement about cancelling RERA licence

Occupancy certificate is called OC
Based on OC,builder wanted to complete the project.
He hadn't obtained from the government,
Maps approval before construction
Completion certificate after building was completed
He was relying upon OC, Means that occupancy of any place does entitle to
Paani and
Aadhar card
Whether it's a jhuggi at Khadar or Greater Kailash, occupancy was beall
Squat and get certified to Live or get a map approved,get completion certificate from MCD first and then occupancy certificate is issued or not,makes no difference because the papers for building are in order

Not in reverse order!
Get occupancy certificate,then presume that government is under obligation to issue other relevant documents

Well done Maharashtra.
This landmark judgement should be followed by other States more  

View all 10 comments Below 10 comments
most of the builders are having money, muscles and political blessings and they are free to have their own law and order. even the Govt official who are virtually responsible to check them, support them for the reasons known to environment. more  
Good one..
But then what about the corruption?

Even today builders have to pay the corruption fees to the corrupt officials. more  
PL. SHARE THE " judgement" &/OR Ref. Case No. & Court/s. more  
Supreme court can order the government authorities to take action
Some daring leaders have desealed the illegal structures and these leaders were made to apologise for contempt of court
It's a good example to be hopeful for future. more  
CAG Report revealed that 95%/54,578 Real Estate Developers do not have PAN CARD. How can GOI/Public expect Responsible or Accountable Builders/Developers is the Question to be Questioned to all UDA, Municipal Authorities and urge S.C. too for a justified system in HOUSING WHICH IS FUNDAMENTAL NECESSITY. more  
Mr. Sarma court can not order the government unless the government act contrary to constitution & law. Court is not remedy to all evils. Even in courts lots of corruption take place. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Received a fake INR 2000 Currency from HDFC Bank ATM

      Dear All, after shifting to Mumbai temporarily in March, I received a fake INR 2000 currency note from an HDFC bank ATM in the Govandi area in Mumbai on May 1, 2019. I realized about it after 3-4 ...

      By Kunwar Rajeev Singh
    • M/ CEO issued a NBW by Secunderabad Criminal Courts for offences Punishable U/s.420

      Dear Readers and leagal experts, A case has been filed in the local magistrates court at Secunderabad against M/s.Shopclues.Com for offences punishable under section 420 for cheating. I had p...

      By Anil Kumar Singh
    • can a appeal be file again against order of if the case is dismissed again by Hon'ble Supreme court?

      Sir, A Complaint case was filed by a women against an advocate praticing at Tis Hazari court in 2015 after 21 months of the incident happened in 2013. Police filed FIR and advocate filed a Complain...

      By Iqbal Singh
    • Indian Legal System

      Need urgent advise from all my respected legal eagle friends in this group regarding the following: 1) Can a judge of the HC admit a case simply on the basis of it being a matter of an e...

    • Motor Insurance Renewal w/o my knowledge by new owner under my name

      I sold my car in Jan 2017 to a dealership in Noida Sector-8 for an exchange value when buying a new vehicle. After 2.9 years of this transaction, I received a motor insurance certificate at my addr...

      By Akhil P Walia
    • Need help/Suggestion

      I am buying a running restaurant from individual. Paying him a heavy refundable deposit and also a small amount every month as royalty for the business. Shop owner is different with whom I will do ...

      By Ashutosh Jajodia
    • Consumer protection

      Rs. 875/- paid to for Airtel postpaid bill on 08th sept.2019 has not been credited by Biller resulting in default requiring another payment if Rs.875/- ?? Amazon need to compensate ...

      By Surrender Singal
    • Advocate help required in NCDRC against builder jaypee.

      Advocate required for fighting case in NCDRC against jaypee builder on behalf of association for a very clear case of deficiency in service and extortion in the name of maintenance charges. We have...

      By Pravesh Saini
    • Re registration of 15+ years old vehicles

      What is the legal position on re registration of more than 15 years old vehicles. Is it compulsory to re register the vehicle after 15 years in case there is no plan to use it? If the veh...

      By Mustafa P V
    • Legal Advice on Property BuyBack Agreement & Mou

      Hi, Would anyone here will be able to help with the draft or guidance on property buyback agreement & mou offered by a real estate developer to an investor. Thanks

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advice needed

      There is one apartment having 5 flat owners . Out of 5 , three flat owners have occupied their flats . Recently , One flat owner on first floor might have given his flat on Rent to three boys as th...

      By Mahen Patle
Share To
Enter your email & mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

Please select a Circle that you want people to invite to.
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)