land grabbing

my land is occupied by person who owns next plot to me his plot is empty he is living in my plot he filed a case that i have occupied 5 inches in his plot i filed a complaint commisioner office the inspector who handled the case instructed me that it is not possible for us better you file a suite in court paying 7 % value of ur property ,they are not giving me patta for my land.i need your help to get back my plot as soon as possible. i have consulted lawyers but they betrayed me. pleas help me to get my land more  

View all 9 comments Below 9 comments
I have purchased my plot in 2010 and constructed my G+1 in 2011 with bank loan. In 2013 I have constructed another floor with bank loan and panchat permission. I have registered my plot in 2010 with sub registrar champapet Hyderabad. I have Pahani and Kasra Patta and pass books. Now suddently the government declared Our survey number is declared as government land in 2012. So this is how i am being cheated by government . Can any body give a concrete idea how to come out of this mess. I have applied for LRS. But the problem is government cannot regularize my lone plot under LRS. more  
GET land measured from coppetant redigerd autoty e with revenue /town planning . demerk your land if fond encrovn ment then only surrender neighboroner oyjrt ose let him mark ftpm authurised authorty to justify hids clain marre if trquirfgred matreferd ti kabd regitration autority for hid final dedion d fx On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 7:30 AM, Selvakumar Thangavel <> wrote: > more  
Court and legal routes are always timewise uncertain. So based on your requirements, reachout for solutions. Meaning if your are needing to live in the plot or sell at earliest etc, talk your neighbour and compromise for what is best for both of you. If you have good bandwidth of time and can pay for legal charges, go to court. If you are having good political connection get hold of local political leader and convince your neighbour for proper justified solution. Check with revenue jurisdiction like development authority, panchayath, corporation etc. In all the cases you have to shell out money and spend time no other way. This is the current pathetic state of affairs regarding land related issues in India. more  
Get in touch with different lawyers and forum and file a case in the court, thats the option.. more  
In our country with the help of money and power you can do anything. Even I am also sailing in same boat.I have already selected court route and for the last two years I am enjoying Tarikh pe Tarikh silsila .The basic problem is corruption at all levels. I suggest you go for legal action. more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Aadhar Card

      I shifted my house from one area to another in same city. i.e from sector 53 to Sect 42 in Gurgaon . I am unable to change new address on aadhar card as Govt wants me to produce address proof. To ...

      By Rajeev Bhargava
    • Can a Co-owner as wife make a Trust deed ?

      Sale deed has 2 names-Husband & Wife. Husband is living separately in another home and wife was earning to buy flat,( Husband had No source of income) Wife is paying for maintainance...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Refund rule against downgrading to 3ed A.C from 2nd A. C.

      For travel on 2th April 2022 from Thane to Bydur ( Mookambika Road), on konkan Railway.the ticket booked on line through IRCTC. For difference fare, ZTTE issued a certificate. PNR no.8449078066.

    • MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽ MB loan customer care number ❾❶⓿❷❶❷❹❺❸❽

      By Bookmy Kumar
    • OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538

      OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳 OB cash loan customer care number 9102124538 🇮🇳

      By Raju Kumar
    • ancestral property rights

      Dear Members We are 4 kids to our parents, after parents expired without partition or will. Now I want to give up all my ancestral property rights to some one legally, so that they can c...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • CITY Governance Charges (CGC) on Carpet Area Basis?

      In a mega township project where one of the reputed builder charging CITY Governance Charges (CGC) based on per sq ft basis. It's nothing to do with building common area maintenance charges which i...

      By Mahesh Bhutkar
    • H'ble SC asked GOI;- Is Govt willing to Ban Convicted Netas life long to Contest Elections

      A CJI Teared His Eyes. A CJI suggested Joint Meets of Judiciary and Executive. Another CJI deeply regretted and Seriously commented on Convicts Heading a Political Party and Share the Rule. T...

      By Csn Sarma
    • Harazent by neighbor and society community

      What should we do to when a neighbor keeps harassing to us and our tenants who stay in our house which is in ozone villa society pune. When I was staying in 2014 with my six months baby and trying ...

      By Anjana P K Jain

      Legal Agreements are a part of our every day life. We get into formal Agreements at various stages of our life. Parents sign on Agreements for their wards at school since minors cannot get into con...

    • RWA Maintenance

      Hi, Would like to know is there are any court order or Law which gives flexibility for Owner/Tenant to pay the maintenance amount as per his/her convenience. Initially the m...

      By Anonymous Circle member
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)