Land encroachment

I had purchesed 10 hkatas of land in Siliguri in 1996. I have all legal documents including mutation and it has been in my possession since then. Recently somebody has erected wall on the top of my boundary wall and also sold 3 khatas out of 10 hkatas. I put the case and court ask to give fresh survey report from RI office. Now RI has given a report mentioning this is not my plot. I have put injunction through higher court. RI is insisting me to forward petition through court after withdrawing the injunction. My lawyer has said not to do that if i do it then i am accepting this plot is not mine and I will lose the case. Lawyer says how it is possible after 19 yrs of procession?
What should I do? please advice more  

View all 18 comments Below 18 comments
Dear Mr. Sareen
Thank you so much for your advice I found your suggestion are re-assuring and most effective. I will do it as you suggest.
with regards
Chhetri more  
I have been fighting legally through court and put injunction including 3 khatas which brokers have sold it. Now what should be my next course of action? pl. suggest more  
Having approached the court,have the matter solved through Court.Do not rely on The Tahsildar ,RI, Pattwari etc, who can not decide land disputes conclusively. more  
thank you so much for encouraging advice




Indian Institute of Cerebral Palsy

35/1 Taratala Road

Kolkata 700088

Ph: 91-33-2401-3337

Fax: 91-33-2401-4177

Please visit our website:

Sent: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 11:06:50
Subject: Commented on "Land encroachment" in [Legal Advise and Matters] more  
Post a Comment

Related Posts

    • Registering a Business

      Hi, Am a working professional in a pvt ltd company. My query is while working in the company can i register a business in my name. Is there any act/law which prohibits. Thanks for your t...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Transfer of property by gift deed

      Can a mother, having five children, gift deed her property to a particular child without informing to the other children or getting consent of the other children?

      By Amitava Dutta
    • Judiciary must deliver fast & correct judgement

      As soon as a person is arrested on filing of FIR by police, & produced before Magistrates court dealing with Criminal case, the accused applies for bail & also obtains Stay before sessi...

      By Bahadur Sanjana
    • Legal advice to file a complaint

      Dear Members, I have to file a legal complaint against HDFC Bank at New Delhi for my pending refund of 60 thousand since Jan 2019. I have communicated enough on emails and on the phone however...

      By Sumit Bajaj
    • Settlement of claim

      Can any Circle member guide to get back the amount of one's father held up in a bank(SBI) after latters death without any nomination.

      By Koiredla Chandrarao
    • 4 crore personnel loan

      We have total 4 crore personnel loan out of 5 crore loan. One of my partner cheated us in Mining business. He mis utilized entire fund and project fake orders he created. We

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Advocate help required

      Advocate help required for our odisha mining related fraud and document forgery from our partner. 1. Till now ~5cr amount transfered to his account for handling the project and office expe...

      By Anonymous Circle member
    • Adoption

      One of my friends wants to adopt a female baby ( a month old) . She is the daughter of his own brother and there is mutual consent. please let me know the procedures to be followed to make it legal...

      By N.Mohan Mohan
    • Pyramid Scheme from Osmose Technology Pvt Ltd

      I would like to know if it’s legal in India to run a Pyramid or Multi-level marketing scheme and if it’s safe for people to join as member. Particularly I would like to know...

      By Rajeev Rumale
    • Case against Medical Health insurance

      Want to file a case against Max Bupa Health Insurance company. Needs a competent professional, advocate or some Insurance law expert. Any one can advise ??

    • Maruti True Value - Total loss car sale

      I have bought other brand car (Honda Jazz) from Maruti True Value located @ Paruthipattu. They ensure the vehicle is not meet in accident and flood affected. While booking I agreed them to do name ...

      By Prabagaran Sekar
Enter your email and mobile number and we will send you the instructions

Note - The email can sometime gets delivered to the spam folder, so the instruction will be send to your mobile as well

All My Circles
Invite to
(Maximum 500 email ids allowed.)